The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

GOD says, "Consider your ways"

Go down

GOD says, "Consider your ways" Empty GOD says, "Consider your ways"

Post by Susan Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:32 pm

GOD says, "Consider your ways".

In the Book of Haggai, the opening chapter, says for us to consider our ways. A list is formed. Is it realitive today? Lets look:

GOD'S HOUSE is in ruins and needs to be built. How long has it been since you to attended a church?

You dwell in your own house, while you neglect GOD'S HOUSE.

YOU work tirelessly for your paycheck, yet have little to show for it. You lack money to buy your groceries and drinks.

You buy clothing, yet it doesn't keep you warm.

Your wages are put into a bag with holes.

Any of these things sound familiar?

Today, we see GOD'S HOUSE, standings in disrepair. People rush past doors, to their own homes without regard, for HIS HOUSE. We complain for lack of pay, food, clothes. We constantly want more stuff, but our pockets are empty.

Haggai 1:1-11. GOD longs for a relationship with HIS people. HE longs to pour out HIS BLESSINGS. But we have become selfish with our time and our money. The natural course of things soon catch up with us. How, can we forget the ONE who gives us everything we have? Do you put GOD on a shelve, and only call on HIM, when you have needs?

Our illness, is one of our own making. GOD'S WORD, in Haggai chapter 1, describes what happens when we try to live without GOD.

GOD also describes himself as withholding HIS BLESSINGS, when we act like this. GOD hasn't changed, we have. GOD hasn't moved, we have.

GOD desires a personal relationship with us. HE is looking for a Remnant of people, to come into HIS HOUSE, and work.

He is looking for people to turn back to HIM.

Look at our nations. Look at the world conditions, because we have turned away from GOD and HIS WORD. Is the world in caos and in need of repair too?

Let us get right before HIM, today.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then willI hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will their land.

Let us all take this message to heart.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down