The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Uncertain Trials?

Go down

Uncertain Trials? Empty Uncertain Trials?

Post by Susan Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:00 pm

When we go through uncertain trials, we may feel lost, a burden to others and unsure of what to do. Trials such as these can turn a person hopeless. Depression can set in and thoughts can turn to death. Families can turn their backs and friends will often leave. This compounds the desperation of ones situation.

But for CHRISTIANS, we can find satisfaction in the ministry of lending a helping hand. We can fulfill GOD'S. COMMANDS to help those who are struggling. And for the CHRISTIAN who is struggling we can feel the. love of GOD through the local church.

We learn to press in to GOD the FATHER. It is HIS PROVISIONS that supply every need. We become dependent upon HIM for everything. It draws us closer, and strengthens our faith.

If you have never struggled with trials, you would be inclined to say , "look at me, look what I have done." With trials, we may not understand why we must suffer through. But GOD has plans! HE uses trials for HIS purposes. HE uses them to bring forth fruit in your life and in the lives of others. HE uses trials to help us grow and to become fully HIS.

Friends, my husband and I have been through such trials. But I can TESTIFY that the LORD is our provision. We have a humbled heart and our faith has increased. We don't know what the future may hold. But we know who holds our future. All the trials we may endure, are but a drop in the oceans of this world. Our sufferings may be for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

I could not do this ministry, not having known suffering and trials. My faith is exalted in knowing a LIVING GOD who loves us! His SPIRIT leads me to places I have never dreamed of. It is by HIS GRACE, MERCY and LOVE that I can share this with the world.

If you are facing trials, know that I am praying for you. Not only that you come out of the trials a stronger CHRISTIAN, but that you will come out closer to the LORD. This is to be a TEST-A-MONY for GOD.

REJOICE in the LORD!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum