The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Strange objects in the skies

Go down

Strange objects in the skies Empty Strange objects in the skies

Post by Susan Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 pm

In this dream I saw several strange objects flying in the sky. In the first part of the dream, I see these elongated ships with long looking pipes on either side, being held together in the front and middle. There was two sets of these long pipes on each side, set on top and bottom. There were blue rays being fired at some people on a hilltop.

The dream changes and we are inside a town shopping. Outside there was a wheel shaped flying object, which reminded me of the wheel within a wheel. It was cylinder shaped with a rounded top and bottom and an hour glass shape within the middle. This was flying low over the people who were walking about.

In the last part of the dream, my family and I are living in an apartment complex, or some sort of group housing. It may have been like a concentration type camp, because it had a high fence around the perimeter. I don't know if we had been moved there or not. (In reality, I have a small property that my husband and I live on) My oldest daughter and her family were living in the same unit as we are. We noticed these flying objects (which reminded me of the Enterprise from Star Trek) were shooting into people's windows, from a distance. It was like it was searching out individual families to eliminate. We decided being inside the building might not be the safest place to be. I was worried about my grandsons. We decided to go outside. Once outside, we saw people gathering under trees. They were watching the fireworks from these objects. One man, was seated in an old aluminum lawn chair, under the tree's canopy. He said the machines could not see us under the tree tops. We would blend into the ground and the tree was covered with leaves. We noticed a red light targeting buildings, near the windows. I am assuming it was infra red lights, that would pick up human heat patterns or movement.

My daughter runs out from under the cover of the trees, I am yelling at her to get back under the protective covering. She heard me, and quickly ran back under the trees. Just as she did, one of the ships took aim at where she had been standing.

The dream ends.

Please pray with me concerning this dream and its interpretation.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down