The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama

Go down

Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama Empty Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama

Post by Susan Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm

This afternoon, I had another dream. This is another Obama dream. I am praying for a complete interpretation of this dream.

In the dream, I am in a church. Church services are being held upstairs, and are the normal Christian program. We are all invited to come downstairs to another church service. (Now, in the dream, the church is like a store front type of church, not a church building.) I enter a huge auditorium type room, with stadium seating. I am talking to several other people, ( the people area mixed races and faiths) in the intrance hall just before this service starts. Then I begin looking for my husband, so I can sit with him. He is sitting closer to the stage, but the row of seats are full, and I have to sit at the end of the row, instead of next to him. Once he notices me, he asks to move and he sits next to me. The service begins, but my pastor calls us out, of the service for an unexpected emergency.

The sceen changes.

I am in a hallway, or entrance hall. There is another woman with me, and she asks me to help her. (The woman was dark skinned, but I don't remember her race.) I remember hearing her saying something about abortions and lost babies. In the hallway, the woman instructs me to start collecting what looks to be voodoo dolls. These were not the typical voodoo dolls, because the body is made of plastic, and resembles store bought dolls. They are small in size. There were several women collecting the dolls, and I remember thinking this odd in a church. When the dolls are collected, we are taken into a dressing room/restroom area. The woman is telling me the dolls need to be destroyed, because they are evil. One of the two dolls I am holding, has a small hole in the side of it. I notice that the doll seems to move in my hand, and I dropped it, into a sink basin. The woman with me, picks up the doll, and sees a black snake inside the doll. She tells me the snake was poisonous, and it was a good thing I dropped the doll. Then, she proceeds to tell me, the dolls represent women who are loosing babies or fixing to have abortions. She says, by destroying the dolls, we will save many babies lives. Then she mentions Obama's name. She is upset by what she is seeing.

The sceen changes.

We are back in the sanctuary, which is downstairs in this building. The pastor begins to speak. ( not the pastor from the upstairs church). He begins with the praises of Obama. He begins to introduce him. At this point, my hubby and I get up and leave the building.

The dream ends.

****I've looks online and there is at least one black snake that is poisonous. It is known as Atractaspis snake, a type of asp, found in Africa and also in Israel.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama Empty Re: Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama

Post by Susan Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Revisiting this dream, as it seems to be unfolding in our church. I think the dream is meant as a warning. There is a seperation between my hubby and I over the issues, at our church. Also the voodoo doll, could easily represent a child's toy (doll) or a ministry that is being torn apart (Such as the Children's Church Ministry that I am involved in.) The dolls looked like store bought dolls, in the dream and not your typical voodoo hand made dolls! I am still praying regarding the complete interpretation of this dream.

Last edited by Susan on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama Empty Re: Storefront church, abortions, voodoo dolls and Obama

Post by Susan Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 pm

I am also beginning to understand the the "Obama " link in the dream. It is showing me something about our pastor. He is slick and well versed like "O", and he is decieiving people.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 pm

GOD has been showing me, through this dream, what has transpired in our own church, and is also happening in many churches, (Crossing denominational lines.)

Here is what I am seeing accross denominational lines...many churches has pastors that preach a different gospel.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The LORD wants us to have Pastors that seek HIS HEART...

Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

My prayer is that the members wake up to this TRUTH. And that the HOLY SPIRIT will begin to move in our midst, and bring in a PASTOR whose heart aligns with the ANNOINTED WORD of GOD. We need to get back to our FIRST LOVE, and reach a lost and dying world for CHRIST JESUS.

Please join me in praying for this.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down