The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake

2 posters

Go down

The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake Empty The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake

Post by Susan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:22 pm

This afternoon, I lay down to take a nap. When I awoke, I rememberd the dream.

There is a little boy who is outside playing,in a garden near a bench. The bench is near some brush. The little boy falls down, as if paraylzed. A man comes by and see's him there. He is trying to wake up the boy, and notices something moving under the bush. He see's the snake, and thinks the boy may have been bitten. So, he carefully captures the snake, and puts it in a brown paper sack (bag). Then, carefully checks the boy, for a snakebite, but doesn't see any bite. He gathers the boy in his arms and the paper sack, and takes them both into the house. He puts the paper sack, into a bowl and sits it on the counter. The boy later wakes up, but seems out of sorts. He wants to know where his friend is.

Later, I am in the kitchen getting ready to make some bread or some sort of baking that requires eggs. The little boy, wants to help me, so, I give him the eggs to break. He see's the bowl on the counter, and he breaks the eggs, in the bowl, that contains the snake in the paper sack. I see the snake moving in the bag, and move the little boy away to safety. As I am moving the boy back, the snake, breaks free of the wet paper sack, and tries to strike me, but misses.

The dr, is now in the house, and the snake has been re-captured. The dr. is examining the little boy, and can still find no snake bite, on him. The little boy tells the dr., that his friend, was the snake in the garden. The dr. asks where he met his friend, and he says, "in the garden, by the bench."

The dr. comes and tells the man and me, that the boy was mezmerized by the snake.

I hear the boys name, Israel; and my name as America.

The dream ends.

Last edited by Susan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake Empty Re: The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake

Post by Susan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:29 pm

The dream reminds me of the garden of eden, when Eve took the forbidden fruit from the serpent. I get an overall feeling the serpent is one who comes to Israel, and gets them to sign a seven year treaty. I believe the dr, is the HOLY SPIRIT, in this dream, and the man, is JESUS. The boy and I are both identified at the end of the dream.

Praying about a full interpretation of this dream.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake Empty Re: The boy, a brown paper sack (bag) and rattlesnake

Post by Susan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

This is the 2nd consecutive dream, that I have had regarding Israel. I am linking to the other dream, and will also link it back to this dream...

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/uninterpreted-dreams-f13/caleb-t2031.htm#5326
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adstar Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Susan wrote:
    This afternoon, I lay down to take a nap. When I awoke, I rememberd the dream.

There is a little boy who is outside playing,in a garden near a bench. The bench is near some brush. The little boy falls down, as if paraylzed. A man comes by and see's him there. He is trying to wake up the boy, and notices something moving under the bush. He see's the snake, and thinks the boy may have been bitten. So, he carefully captures the snake, and puts it in a brown paper sack (bag). Then, carefully checks the boy, for a snakebite, but doesn't see any bite. He gathers the boy in his arms and the paper sack, and takes them both into the house. He puts the paper sack, into a bowl and sits it on the counter. The boy later wakes up, but seems out of sorts. He wants to know where his friend is.

Later, I am in the kitchen getting ready to make some bread or some sort of baking that requires eggs. The little boy, wants to help me, so, I give him the eggs to break. He see's the bowl on the counter, and he breaks the eggs, in the bowl, that contains the snake in the paper sack. I see the snake moving in the bag, and move the little boy away to safety. As I am moving the boy back, the snake, breaks free of the wet paper sack, and tries to strike me, but misses.

The dr, is now in the house, and the snake has been re-captured. The dr. is examining the little boy, and can still find no snake bite, on him. The little boy tells the dr., that his friend, was the snake in the garden. The dr. asks where he met his friend, and he says, "in the garden, by the bench."

The dr. comes and tells the man and me, that the boy was mezmerized by the snake.

I hear the boys name, Israel; and my name as America.

The dream ends.

Hello Susan

I also believe that Israel has been "mezmerized by the snake". In the end times there is great deception. Take a tour of the High Court of Isael. See who is behind the highest court of authority in Israel.

The High Court of Israel

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar
    Members

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 am

Wow! Thanks Adstar. I had forgotten about the Rosthchild's roll in building the High Court in Israel. Once I looked at your link, I remembered all about it and the Illuminati!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down