The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE?

2 posters

Go down

Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE? Empty Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE?

Post by Susan Thu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm

What does the Bible say?

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood and fire, and pillars of smoke.

...the exact thing a nuclear blast creates.

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

...Elipton bomb.

Revelation 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

greek word for sulfer, is brimstone. Sulfer is one of the main ingredients of chemical and biological weapons.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

...effects of a nuclear winter?

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

...the A bomb.

Revelations 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

The word Wormwood is a name for a star that falls to the earth and turns a third part of the waters bitter.

The Ukraine Bible the uses the word, Chernobyle. The same word they used for their nuclear power plants.

Coincidence?
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE? Empty Re: Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE?

Post by Susan Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Here are two examples about this PROPHECY:

Chernobal Disaster, 20 years later:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/guides/456900/456957/html/nn1page1.stm

About the Elipton Bomb, a Pastor's message:

Did you know that Russia is rebuilding her army? Moscow has reinstated the draft. They are spending 43% of GNP on the military. They have 1400 factories making weapons. They have 30,000 nuclear weapons and they have deployed what is called project “Dead hand,” it's a computerized system that can automatically fire its nuclear arsenal if military commanders are dead or unable to direct the battle. And most recently they have developed what is called the “Elipton bomb” which is designed to dissolve people, not structures.

(DEAD LINK) http://www.nnyinfo.com/firstbaptist/welcomeback4.htm ( DEAD LINK)
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE? Empty Re: Is Nuclear warfare, mentioned in the BIBLE?

Post by Adstar Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:19 am

I believe that the major cause of destruction described when the Book of Revelation talks about the times just before the return of the Messiah, will be caused by a meteor impact.

When we look at scriptures we read:

Revelation 8
    8 Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Sounds like a description of a large meteor entering earths atmosphere to me. See how John says it is "Like a great mountain burning with fire", if it was an actual mountain he sure would have identified it as such but he states it is like a burning mountain.

Now lets look for the reference to the stars falling from the sky:

Revelation 6
    12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.

Now what do you think the effect would be of a massive meteor strike on the earth surface. A massive shock wave travelling around the world causing the greatest earth quake the world has ever seen? And think of the massive amounts of debris kicked up into the atmosphere and also ejected into lower earth orbit, making the sun darken and the moon turn blood red like it is shining through iron dust maybe?

Revelation 6
    13And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

Now the stars falling to the earth? looks like a good first century description of a massive debris shower re-entering the earth’s atmosphere as the matter kicked up from the impact of the meteor comes back to earth. What do people call little pieces of space rock that enters into our atmosphere? that’s right a falling star. As for the " sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up " i have heard this interpreted as the nuclear mushroom cloud when it ascends into the upper atmosphere it is seen to roll like a scroll. But that is only over a limited area isn't it. Imagine what the massive mushroom cloud of a meteorite impact would look like from the ground? like the whole sky rolling away like a scroll into darkness?

Revelation 6
    15And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Well the great men of the world have indeed made their great bunkers in the mountains in the best granite rock for protection against nuclear attack. and i bet they will run for their privileged places when this thing strikes. But of course their well stocked and reinforced underground complexes will become their tombs... eventually.

I find a lot of similarities with the prophecies of Daniel especially his dream interpritation He had:

Daniel 2
    31"You, O king, were watching; and behold, a great image! This great image, whose splendor was excellent, stood before you; and its form was awesome. 32This image's head was of fine gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay. 34You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. 35Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

It is interesting to me that the last great empire is destroyed by a stone cast at its feet bring it all crashing down. note how feet have ten toes, and think of the Beast the world power that the anti-messiah will lead at the end days it has 10 horns in the book of Revealtion.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar
    Members

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Yes, it is interesting that the last great empire will be destroyed. Clay mixed with Iron, as the WORD says.

Yes, the 10 toes and the 10 horns, are the same. We are fast approaching the formation of the 10 horns...and New World Order. The G20 Summit, seems to be trying to bring it forth:

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/politics-from-a-christian-viewpoint-f38/g20-summit-t826.htm#4473

Interesting development, Nuclear Disarmament was the discussion at the UN...see the post which says:

UN council endorses nuclear curbs

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/wars-and-rumors-of-wars-f39/nuclear-world-news-t197-75.htm#4472
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Some more verses on wormwood:

Dueteronomy 29

Proverbs 5:4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

Jeremiah 9:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Lamentations 3:15 He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood. 16 He hath also broken my teeth with gravel stones, he hath covered me with ashes. 17 And thou hast removed my soul far off from peace: I forgat prosperity. 18 And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD: 19 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

Amos 5:7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth, 8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name: 9 That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:03 pm

YT110823
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down