The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

A Bus

Go down

A Bus Empty A Bus

Post by Susan Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 am

This morning I awoke with a dreamlet type of vision:

I saw a bus, like one that is used to travel over long distances, much like our bus lines, but a much nicer one. The windows on the bus were tinted with a dark tint, so that you could not see inside it. I remember the outside of the bus, was also a metalic black color. I do not remember seeing any logos on the outside of the bus. The bus was not parked in a bus terminal, but an open area much like a large parking lot, with a chain link fence, surrounding it. I watched as dignitaries of several countries began to gather in this bus. The following countries were represented: Iran, Lebanon, Syria, China, Russia, and N. Korea., There were several other countries were gathering inside the bus, that I did not recognise their logos. I also remember seeing a UN logo, and EU logo on two of the people gathering into the bus. They each were carrying files of some sort, like the ones in a file cabinet. Apparently they were heading to some type of meeting. I never saw the bus leave.

I hear the number 8-6-4.

There was another part, but I can't bring it to remembrance now. At the close of the vision, I hear the number 53.

End of Vision.

At first I thought and prayed about the number 53, asking if Isaiah 53, was the reference to the number. Intead of Isaiah 53, in prayer, the LORD has revealed Psalms 53:

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. 2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God. 3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 4 Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God. 5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them. 6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Bus Empty Re: A Bus

Post by Susan Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Thank you to HLA, for praying about this dreamlet/vision and the INTERPRETATION.

"I saw a bus, like one that is used to travel over long distances, much like our bus lines, but a much nicer one."

## The Bus is like that of Babylon. It is an organized worldly system opposed to God.. It has the appearance of being a better system. The bus represents a means by which to transport or move the nations into a new world system. There is more symbolism farther along in the dream that will confirm this.

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

"The windows on the bus were tinted with a dark tint, so that you could not see inside it"

## We can not fully see what is taking place within this organization. The windows were purposely tinted to hide the view.

"I remember the outside of the bus, was also a metalic black color."

## A door gives admittance to something good or evil. Because this door is black then it speaks of evil. There is only sin, ignorance and death for those who enter through this black door.

"I do not remember seeing any logos on the outside of the bus. The bus was not parked in a bus terminal, but an open area much like a large parking lot, with a chain link fence, surrounding it."

## A bus terminal is a place that people get on board the bus and then the bus leaves the terminal allowing for the bus to go out into the nation or world but this bus was parked meaning it is not ready yet to go out to the nation and we see further the reason why it is not ready to go out and that is because it is being restrained. This is shown by the chain link fence surrounding it.

"I watched as dignitaries of several countries began to gather in this bus. The following countries were represented: Iran, Lebanon, Syria, China, Russia, and N. Korea., There were several other countries were gathering inside the bus, that I did not recognize their logos. I also remember seeing a UN logo, and EU logo on two of the people gathering into the bus."

## This part of your dream reveals the peoples/nations that will be brought into this worldly system. Their leaders will be the ones to bring them into it.

"They each were carrying files of some sort, like the ones in a file cabinet. Apparently they were heading to some type of meeting."

## The files they are carrying are each nations thoughts and ideas that they will bring to this worldly system.

"I never saw the bus leave."

## The bus did not leave because this system is not yet ready to go to the nations or the world publicly. All in God's time.

HLA also said:

Susan, This is a powerful dream. In this dream I discern the Lord is showing you that the New World Order is in fact in the beginning stages. God is restraining it yet as it is not quite time for it to go into affect. But it is a confirmation to us that the beginnings of this worldwide system of the anti-christ has begun behind the scenes. We need to pray.

Hope this has helped.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum