The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

2 good questions!

Go down

2 good questions! Empty 2 good questions!

Post by Susan Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:08 am

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Mark 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2 good questions! Empty Re: 2 good questions!

Post by Susan Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:35 am

As we look at world events, we see people making choices over this trial vaccination.  Now, your choice to take the vax, is a personal choice.  But the fact that it is being pushed so hard, raises a red flag for me, personally.  It is a trial!  It is not approved, even though the media and CDC are pushing that narrative.  I read the information released.  They approved another vaccination, that is not even on the market yet, but the Pfizer one was a continued trial period.  Anyway, looking at the how the world is responding, brought me back to these two questions in the Bible.  What are you willing to exchange, for your soul? What will it profit you, if you gain the whole world and loose your own soul.  I ponder these questions.  Will I be able to withstand the world leaders demands to wear a mask, and take the jab?  Are these the beginning of Tribulation, for all the world?  Is the jab, the Mark of the Beast?  These questions continue to plague me.  

I have always put my trust in my Dr's and nurses.  Until this pandemic hit.  When a Dr., tells me I should take the covid test, because I won't or cannot take the vax, I became suspicious. Why such a push, if I am not sick?  Yes, I know people who have had Covid.  Our dear 90 year old garden friend, is in ICU, on a vent, becuase of Covid.  He is healthier than I am.  His only fault at this point, is age.  I suspect they will not do very much for him at his age, and let him die. I feel for his wife, who is almost blind, and can't care for herself, completly.  He has done everything for her. How do you deal with these things? It seems a conflict is happening.  

We have become the Sneetches from Dr. Suess's children's books.  The Star Bellied Sneetches, verses the No Star Bellied Sneetches.  In other words, the Vaxed verses the Unvaxed.  Now our Pres. is saying that he must protect the vaxed from the unvaxed.  It doesn't make sense!  I know in my heart, that I carry the HOLY SPIRIT within me.  I should never put anything into my body, that would harm me, or upset the HOLY SPIRIT. My body is the TEMPLE of the LORD.  So, as you also ponder the questions in your mind, seek out scripture, and ask GOD to guide you in your decisions.  This is not easy!  JESUS knew it would not be easy.  HE made the questions, for us to seek answers to.  Are you willing to do something that might jeprodize your soul?  I am not willing to jeapordize my soul!  I will always seek GOD FIRST, in every major or minor decisions, that I need to make.  It is my body, but!  My body belongs to the LORD.

I am glad, I can search the scriptures, for answers to life's questions.  I am glad, we have GOD'S WORD to guide and teach us, in every facet of life.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down