The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

A Call for the CHURCH

2 posters

Go down

A Call for the CHURCH Empty A Call for the CHURCH

Post by Susan Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:40 pm

GOD is calling HIS CHURCH into ACTION.

It is time to put away foolish ideaologies, and return to HIS WORD. We need to be a CHURCH unified in PRAYER. Praying for the lost and dying world. Praying for the LORD to POUR out HIS SPIRIT afresh. PRAYING that HIS WILL become our will. We need to tear down any strongholds that keep us from SERVING HIM, FULLY and COMPLETELY.

Today, we had an Urban Evangelism Training and Seminar. Whew! My mind and heart is so FULL of HIS GLORY right now. I am physically tired, but ENERGIZED in the SPIRIT. For all these things being spoken, have been CONFIRMED to me, personally, in both dreams and visions, and now today, too! Yes! GOD is calling HIS CHURCH into ACTION.

LORD, help us ALIGN with YOUR PERFECT WILL. Help us to have YOUR HEART, and let us see the world thorugh YOUR EYES. Give us BOLDNESS, to PROCLAIM YOUR WORD. We PRAISE YOU, FATHER, for ALL YOU HAVE DONE, ARE DOING and WILL DO. Send WORKERS into YOUR FIELDS, that are RIPE with HARVEST. Let the Church GLORIFY YOUR NAME May this prayer, be EDIFYING to YOU. In JESUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Call for the CHURCH Empty Re: A Call for the CHURCH

Post by Messiahiscoming Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:22 am

Wow Susan this is just amazing! Yes the strongholds... just like in my dream of the columns they have to be pulled down! I am so excited that the Lord has refreshed you in your spirit. The Lord is so good and gives us just what we need.... just when we need it. Thank you for sharing ... I am feeling the very same way. The Lord has really taken me away from the other forum for now. He has REALLY LIMITED MY TIME THERE! So I agree... that we have to come together in unity of prayer.

Love to you sweetie,
    Val
    Messiahiscoming
    Messiahiscoming
    Messiahiscoming
    Members

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 am

Thank you Val, I felt led to post the dreams concerning the Church, that I have had, here. I am praying that the LORD leads you to post your dream as well. What CONFIRMATION the LORD has given us! AMEN!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 am

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Messiahiscoming Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:27 am

Yes Susan... I will have to find mine tomorrow, and post them here. Thanks for your faithfulness and love of the Lord!

Love to you,
    Val
    Messiahiscoming
    Messiahiscoming
    Messiahiscoming
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 am

Messiahiscoming wrote:Yes Susan... I will have to find mine tomorrow, and post them here. Thanks for your faithfulness and love of the Lord!

Love to you,
    Val
    Messiahiscoming
    Yes, AMEN! Please do, because your dream also is IMPORTANT, and is linked through the LORD'S DIVINE HAND with my dreams. They are connected, just as we are connected, through the BLOOD of JESUS. The LORD is drawing HIS CHILDREN together, in UNITY to uinderstand the IMPORTANCE of these dreams, the INTERPRETATIONS, and for PRAYER.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Messiahiscoming Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Ok Susan thanks for resending it to me.... it would have taken forever to find it! OK so here is the dream.

The dream started in my house....

I went to lay down for a nap and the dream picked up where I went to sleep. In my dream I was actually in my bed where I had went to take a nap.

At 1st I was laying there and my mom and dad and daughter Amanda that is pregnant walked in the hallway. I was laying on the bed and had my eyes shut and just peeked through to see them in the hall. I was talking on the phone at the time to Dani I believe. But I did not let them see me talking.... but just kept my eyes closed.

Then finally I drifted off. (This is still all the dream... in my dream I went to sleep)

Finally I woke up in my dream... and I went down the hall and then seen this baby lying on the bed? I walked in the room and the baby was sleeping soundly. I thought to myself.....

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THIS CHILD SLEEP ALL DAY LIKE THIS? I even had the thought .... how did I not even check on this child? but because he/ or she was sleeping it was if I had forgotten?

As I turned to walk out the door I realized something? I thought Oh man my milk has probably dried up?

Then I walked into this dining room.....

My mom and dad were seated at the table..... my cousin and His wife were there too.

(They are not christian's and live a very crazy lifestyle. My cousin is a very mean person. But He was sitting quietly there at the table. I walked up and sat down between Him and my mother.)

My cousin's wife was standing behind the table serving us. Kind of like what you would see in pictures of the Last Supper? She was on the one side like Christ... but we were all sitting there on the otherside of the tabe?

She handed me a sandwich... I looked down and saw that it had 2 different pieces of bread on it? She talked much... but I really do not remember what she had to say? In real life she is a very quiet person... and my cousin is the one that never shuts up?

Like one was a toasted piece of bread/ and the other side like a bun?

I saw on the table lots of little red cherry tomatoes cut down the middle on a plate?

I went to take a bite of the sandwich... and my cousins wife reached over... and grabbed this long hair that was in the sandwich? She began pulling it out and I could feel it coming out of the bite I was taking?

Then I woke up?

A very strange dream... and it has troubled me ever sense?

Here is HLA interpretation of the dream.....

Your dream is a word for the church and also a word for you.
    I discern that the word for the church is a warning to those that preach another gospel and the word for you is that God knows your concerns (as you shared within your interpretation concerning what you have been exposed to on forums, etc..) and has heard your prayer. He wants to encourage you and others. The Lord gave Susan a dream that reveals how God provides protection for His children during temptations and trials and that He will not allow us to be tempted or go through trials beyond what we can handle. God wants to remind you...the church...to stay in His word. Allow the Holy Spirit to teach you and guide you. Test everything against the word. Just rest in the Lord and know He is God and He loves you.

Your dream reveals how God views these "so called" ministers of the gospel and what their fate is.

Interpretation:
    Val's dream:

*The dream started in my house....
    (Speaks of the church)
    Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
    Psalm 92:13

*I went to lay down for a nap and the dream picked up where I went to sleep. In my dream I was actually in my bed where I had went to take a nap.
    (Resting in the Lord)

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.Psalm 37:7

At 1st I was laying there and my mom and dad and daughter Amanda that is pregnant walked in the hallway. I was laying on the bed and had my eyes shut and just peeked through to see them in the hall. I was talking on the phone at the time to Dani I believe. But I did not let them see me talking.... but just kept my eyes closed.

(A glimpse at something......discernment and intercession by the Holy Spirit)

Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. 2 Timothy 2:7

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:27

Then finally I drifted off. (This is still all the dream... in my dream I went to sleep)
    Finally I woke up in my dream... and I went down the hall and then seen this baby lying on the bed? I walked in the room and the baby was sleeping soundly.

Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. Romans 13:11

I thought to myself.....HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THIS CHILD SLEEP ALL DAY LIKE THIS? I even had the thought .... how did I not even check on this child? but because he/ or she was sleeping it was if I had forgotten?

Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up; Jeremiah 18:15

As I turned to walk out the door I realized something? I thought Oh man my milk has probably dried up?

(God's judgment on a nation)

Hosea 9:14: Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

Then I walked into this dining room.....
    My mom and dad were seated at the table..... my cousin and His wife were there too.
    (They are not christian's and live a very crazy lifestyle. My cousin is a very mean person. But He was sitting quietly there at the table. I walked up and sat down between Him and my mother.)

(True believers and those that present themselves as true believers but are not.)

Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils 1 Corinthians 10:21

My cousin's wife was standing behind the table serving us. Kind of like what you would see in pictures of the Last Supper? She was on the one side like Christ... but we were all sitting there on the otherside of the table?
    She handed me a sandwich... I looked down and saw that it had 2 different pieces of bread on it? She talked much... but I really do not remember what she had to say? In real life she is a very quiet person... and my cousin is the one that never shuts up?
    Like one was a toasted piece of bread/ and the other side like a bun?

(Preaching another gospel.....corrupt word)

2Cr 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

I saw on the table lots of little red cherry tomatoes cut down the middle on a plate?
    I went to take a bite of the sandwich... and my cousins wife reached over... and grabbed this long hair that was in the sandwich? She began pulling it out and I could feel it coming out of the bite I was taking?

(The hair represents the flesh......sin)

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting Galatians 6:8

Then I woke up?
    A very strange dream... and it has troubled me ever sense?

Val, I hope this has helped. The Lord worked in you and Susan together to bring a word. May God bless you,
    Cindy

Thanks Susan and Cindy for helping with this interpretation.

Love in Christ,
    Val
    Messiahiscoming
    Messiahiscoming
    Messiahiscoming
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 pm

There was something else regarding your dream Val...let me see if I can find what the LORD showed me. Ok, I found it:

It is this part of the dream:

Finally I woke up in my dream... and I went down the hall and then seen this baby lying on the bed? I walked in the room and the baby was sleeping soundly. I thought to myself.....

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THIS CHILD SLEEP ALL DAY LIKE THIS? I even had the thought .... how did I not even check on this child? but because he/ or she was sleeping it was if I had forgotten?

As you may know, Pres. "O", has signed off an executive order freeing our taxes, to be used in other countries for abortions.

This is in direct conflict with what JESUS said on the cross:

Luke 23:27 And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him. 28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. :29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. 30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us. 31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

This has to do with a church sleeping on its watch, concerning innocent life. It is a direct all for the Church. Where are the watchmen? Asleep. LORD have MERCY on us.

(Val, I'll send you the email, as a refresher.)
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down