The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

please pray for mercy orphanage children

2 posters

Go down

please pray for mercy orphanage children Empty please pray for mercy orphanage children

Post by chinnam naidu Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 am

Dear friends greetings to all in this forum, mercy orphanage children are facing problems for get food this time and please pray for them, we are continually praying for all, and my aim to provide enough food for this children.please kindly pray for this innocent helpless orphans to get support.

with prayers
    bro.chinnam naidu

chinnam naidu
    Members

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://dragonstonemedia.com/mercyindia/

Back to top Go down

please pray for mercy orphanage children Empty Re: please pray for mercy orphanage children

Post by Susan Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:26 am

Luke 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. 21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. 22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. 23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. 24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. 25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. 26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. 27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. 30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. 37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Dear FATHER, we thank you for your WORD, and for YOUR LOVE for each of us. Brother Chinnam Naidu and Mercy Orphanage need help at this time, providing food for the orphans and elderly. LORD, we know that your WORD says that ALL THINGS are provided by YOU. We ask YOU for this request to be fulfilled, according to YOUR WORD. Please provide the means for Brother Chinnam Naidu, to continue caring for the children and elderly, and that there is nothing that they are without. Send those that can help fill the pantry and the bellies of your little ones. We are thankful that we can stand in the gap, and ask for YOUR HELP, in this time of need. In JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Anyone who would like to help with donations, may privately, contact Brother Chinnam Naidu, via pm system. I understand through a Pastor friend, that he has set up a PayPal account, just for Mercy Orphanage. It is based upon the following scripture:

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Any donations, through this system, is private, and will be greatly appreciated. I am aware that Brother Chinnam Naidu, gives this Pastor a monthly account of how the money is used. This Pastor friend, has forwarded to me, some of the statements of how the money is used.I can verify, that every penny is used, to help care for the orphans and elderly, and for the upkeep of the orphanage. May the LORD bless you in your giving. For giving to the least of these, you are giving unto our LORD.

Moderation Notice:

Our forum, is not set up to handle such requests, but when they occur, we hope to handle the requests, that have been verified, through a Church Organization, with integrity and privacy. We normally would not ask for any donations, nor condone solicitations. Any donations made, are seperate from this forum ministry; and our members are under no obligation to respond to the request. We ask that any donations, be kept in strictist confidence.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

please pray for mercy orphanage children Empty Re: please pray for mercy orphanage children

Post by chinnam naidu Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

thank you very sister for your response and prayer for this children, i know about rules and regulations in the forum but this is for not asking money but i need prayers. i know when we pray for our needs, then we get our needs and this my experience.
    sorry for the misunderstanding. again i tell the brothers and sisters in this forum,this is not to ask donations from members but ask your kindly blessing to children.please kindly pray for this orphanage,those who praying are appreciated.

your brother in christ
    chinnam naidu

chinnam naidu
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:05 am

Thanks for explaining. I will continue to pray for the children.

May the LORD bless you and all at Mercy Orphanage.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnam naidu Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:33 pm

thank you very much sister, really i appreciate you to your ministry and hard work for the lord jesus.always my prayers with you.

with prayers
    bro.chinnam naidu

chinnam naidu
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down