The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 8/30/08

Go down

Dream of 8/30/08 Empty Dream of 8/30/08

Post by Susan Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:57 pm

In this dream, I was in a room with several other people, inside of a school. The other's were preparing to take a test in order to graduate. There was a woman who was the teacher, and I was there assisting her, by monitoring the room. There were several desks scattered about the room, but in an orderly type of pattern. Each student was sitting at a desk and taking the test. One girl began talking, and I moved her to another desk, that was near the corner of the room. She began talking again,and this time she was warned that if she continued talking and disrupting the testing room, she would be removed and she would not be allowed to graduate. She complied and was able to continue taking the test. I spoke to the teacher about the forums that I am a part of,and offered her a place to talk with other teachers on one of the forums. We then got a phone call from a well known commedian, which I will call AH. AH, wanted to come and take the test so that he could graduate. He stated that his grandmother wanted him to complete his education, and we told him to come on and take the test, but the testing had already begun. He agrees that he will come right away, so that he can complete the test.

The sceen changes and I am now sitting on the ground talking with several people, who are watching rats coming near. We pick up the edge of the grass, which is much like lifting up a carpet, and begin to shake the grass and the rats, fall further away from us. We continue to take turns doing this, in order to keep the rats away.

Now, returning to the class, the students are still taking the tests. AH shows up and takes his seat. He notices that several of us are trying to keep the rats away, and he tells me that his grandmother, used powedered laundry detergent and sprinkled a barrier, that kept the rats away, from their home. So, I call the maintenance department and ask for the powdered laundry detergent to be brought up to the classroom, and placed so that a barrier would keep the rats away. It works for a while.

AH, is taking his test,and he looks down at his watch,and says he has to leave, because he has a gig to get to. I ask him, which is more important, finishing the test, so that he can graduate, or getting to the gig on time. He answers finishing the test. He knows that those who are paying to see his act, will wait for him. He wants to finish the test, because it would please his grandmother. I begin to share with AH, that JESUS would want his to clean up his comedy act, and no longer use inappropriate language. I continue to tell himhow JESUS died for all our sins, and HE changes us from the inside outward. AH, then asks how JESUS can do this. I show him the scriptures of how JESUS died upon a cross to save us from our sin. And,I tell him that we all have sins that need to be cleansed, by the blood of JESUS. I tell AH, that JESUS wants to use him, to reach many people, but he needs to ask JESUS into his heart. We then pray the sinners prayer, asking JESUS to forgive AH, of all his sins, and ask JESUS to come into his heart.

End of dream.

The first few things that jumped out in this dream, was that the place of the dream, being a place for learning. The rats represent the outside world influences in sin, and the laundry soap,is a temporary attonement for sin, or a sin covering. The true way to be freed from sin, is through JESUS blood. HE died so that we all could have life more abundantly, and it is an eternal GIFT from GOD. The LORD can use each of our gifts or talents to reach many people for HIM.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of 8/30/08 Empty Re: Dream of 8/30/08

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 pm

There are three componites that is need to be able to clean.

friction...that is the tests or tests of life

and we overcome him because of the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimoney....
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2012:11&version=49;

the water is part and very need in washing...that is anointing, and cleaning...the blood!

The landrysoap is pointing to that, we put that down as a barrier in our lives through faith! I dont think many now who they are in Christ, as well as what tools we have at hand to us.

Grass...I feel has a meaning, green waith, groth, picking up regularly that grass, or groth, prosparity, or moving forword in our walk, picking up and forcing back sin, or things in the spiritual that attacks us! Rats!

It is clear what the tests are showing, it is emportant, big time to walk through those tests, and not seek the easy way out, to be around those that worship or make things easy on us. The glory of man cant replace that love of G-d we are very much in need of!

I do feel looking up the name you point out here by letters only is emortant, but you can do that on your own. This could be pointing to a person that is being set to you to lead or point his way!

The girl, I believe is showing witchcraft, control and I think gossiping. Many have been touched by those that cant seem to keep their mouths off others, causing pain...any time one fills the shoes of saten...in seeking to kill, steal, or destroy in anyway, even if they claim the name of christ should be removed from that area he or she is doing harm. At times this isnt something that will go away, unless that person is willing to summit to the athority set over them, even on the forums, class rooms, or churchs, ect... G-d sets the athorities over us and we are to pray for them, not to set up disrespect, for they seem to lead others into reballion. It is distructive...and shouldnt be put up with!

I know this will be a cause of reminding you of any that fit this, and some that have been hart from it.

here is a good read for learning to control the tongue, for those that want to look into only what the word states about this...
    http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Bible/James5A.htm
    This one as well!
    http://www.victorious.org/tongue.htm

I hope this is helpful at all!

Hugs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 am

Thank you LadyofVictory! I love you Yes, this is a good understanding of what this dream represents. I will prayerfully read the links, and ask the LORD to continue revealing HIS TRUTH.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down