The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Global Warming: A Hoax or an Issue?

2 posters

Go down

Global Warming: A Hoax or an Issue? Empty Global Warming: A Hoax or an Issue?

Post by Waqar Daniel Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:23 pm

I once got interested in the Topic Global Warming, when I worked on a project funded by USAID. I went through lots of research papers and documentaries. Although I worked years back on the project but it is still fresh in my mind. Last night as I watching a documentary on History Channel, I thought of writing it over here because lot of us are fooled by these senseless theories.

Effects of Global Warming

The ice in Northern Pole will melt down and water will run over the land thus killikng thousands. Billions of dollars are spent on such projects around the world and there are many scientists who are mkaing green houses for the future world.

The question here is that will Global Warming play a vital role in ending the mankind? If a scientist has to answer the question - his/her answer would be a big YES. As a Christian what should be our answer?
    Then God told Noah and his sons, "I am making a covenant with you and your descendants, and with the animals you brought with you - all these birds and livestock and wild animals. I solemnly promise never to send another flood to kill all living creatures and destroy the earth." And God said,"I am giving you a sign as evidence of my eternal covenant with you and living creatures. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my permanent promise to you and to all the earth. When I send clouds over eart, the rainbow will be seen in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and everything that lives. Never again will there be a flood that will destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth." Then God said to Noah, "Yes, this is the sign of my covenant with all the creatures of the earth." (Genesis 9:8-17)
    We must stop listening to man made assumptions of the end of the world, even if they have won the Noble Prize for their so-called wisdom and actions, It is still just another man-made idol to God, which, along with all of its worshipers and followers, will be cast into Hell in violation of God's Laws regarding earth (violation of the 2nd commandment, Exodus 20; violation of 2 Timothy 1:7 - God has not given us a spirit of fear, but power, love and a sound mind!)

As a Christian, we must not care if the earth's poles are melting and the earth is truly warming up. I believe that it is not a problem to those who follow and trust God, for He ALWAYS keeps His Promises!

The next time someone brings up this subject to you, ask them: what are you afraid of? what's the big deal? And then you can mention God's Promise to us in Genesis 9.
    Waqar Daniel
    Waqar Daniel

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://christian-talk.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Global Warming: A Hoax or an Issue? Empty Re: Global Warming: A Hoax or an Issue?

Post by Susan Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:45 pm

I agree. We as Christians, have a new home to look forward to, New Jerusalem. The heavens and earth may pass away, but the WORD of our LORD will live on! What the LORD promises in HIS WORD, will not come back void.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down