The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

My art, for those that has my art in their prayers!!!

Go down

My art, for those that has my art in their prayers!!! Empty My art, for those that has my art in their prayers!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Abba, is so cool. Look what my Father has done.

I told some time ago, in asking cover in pray for a new art work I was doing for the Elsaval do tripe that some in my church was taking. Well, I got it done and put it up for others to do a silent bid on, and that one that had the highest bid, get the painting, I making nothing on it. I tell G-d everything, even my struggles with things. I was struggling for it seems none want to to pay what I know it should have gotten, that I was said I would have to let the work go for less than what I had in it. But happy that I was able to help get others to know about the tipe in this way. But I was still struggling about it. I put that out of my mine about the price, Not wanting to G-d my Daddy something that didnt cost my anything. I was ok with it. Well, today was the last day dealing with this. I was thinking about getting the names of the three bids on this painting, and putting it in a boal to draw on name out of. But just as I got up to do that a man, I never meet came up and asked about the painting. I told him what it was about, having a hard time talking for I was losing my voice. I got a paper for him to write his price on it and told him that I was call him if he was the highest bid. I left after that. I looked at the bid than, I though I would be the same as the others. This man had bid over twice the price as the others, and at the last min. I did a dance and started crying. I know my Abba, did that just because of me, putting it on this mans heart to give a better price.
    I wasnt feeling good, and at times we all know that can play on emostions, even though I was sick, not one person helped me today, I cried because I really needed that help. I was telling my sweet Dad that, when this happened. I just know that was his way of making me see his hand was on everything, even though I was the only one there and i wasnt getting the help I needed.

So, this one part though, those that didnt help me, came running up to me and said, do you know who that man was that but the last bid in? I said no! It was a Senitor of Delaware!

For share, that has been others here that have said many times that G-d was going to start butting my art infront of kings and queens of this land, that those that have inflance would see my art. It just happened as those here has said.

Thank you Abba, for setting me where I am, and sending others across my path, that I may have this privelage to show your great love to them, IN Jesus name, amen!

Big hugs for those that keep my art in there prayers!!! cheers bounce

flower

Back to top Go down

My art, for those that has my art in their prayers!!! Empty Re: My art, for those that has my art in their prayers!!!

Post by Susan Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Praise the LORD! I am so glad that the LORD is using your talents. What a testimony of HIS LOVE and GRACE for us. Your testimony is proof of how the LORD wants us to do things for HIM, and then, HE will send whatever is needed, to bless and fulfill HIS WILL. HE never fails us! AMEN.

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down