The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dreams of 6/2 & 6/5/2008

Go down

Dreams of 6/2 & 6/5/2008 Empty Dreams of 6/2 & 6/5/2008

Post by Susan Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:17 am

The dream of 6/2/2008:

It had to do with a dog (that looked like a lamb), kind of like a poodle that wasn't trimmed. The dog's name was "Enoch", and it was white and without any blemish. The dog/lamb had a bark collar that became too tight and choked the life out of the dog. It turned out when the vet examined the dog/lamb, that it had been bit by a serpent/snake, at the nape of the neck, just under the colar. In the dream the owners were distraught over loosing their pet. There were two other dogs/lambs, that were sepereated from this one, but lived within the same house/fenced yard. The other dogs/lambs, did mourn the loss of the other dog/lamb, but continued to play. One of the two other dogs/lambs was white, the other was dingy and dirty looking, and appeared to be have a white coat, but it wasn't really white.

There was more to the dream, but I don't remember. I do remember the LORD woke me three times during the night, and the dream was repeated three times. I know that the dream is PROPHETIC.

What the LORD has shown me so far about this dream is this:

I was thinking it was a dog, because of the bark collar, but it looked very much like a lamb. It could have been a lamb with a bark collar. A bark collar is used to silence a barking dog. It could also be a symbol that the HOLY SPIRIT was being silenced. I think the name is important, because the name was repeated several times. Enoch was one that was transended into heaven to be with the LORD. As you can see, I was confused about if these were dogs or lambs. The dog/lamb named, Enoch, is one in which the Holy Spirit that has been silienced and seems to be dead. The more I prayed about the dream the more I realize that they are indeed lambs and not dogs. What threw me off was the bark collar and the vet. The dingy and dirty dog/lamb, is one has fallen, or maybe headed into a sinful state, and the other dog/lamb, was neutral. The snake bite, shows how easily we can fall into sin, as the devil is roaming to and fro seeking whom he may devour. We know that with sin there is death, but with the LORD there is life eternal.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. 14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19 Quench not the Spirit. 20 Despise not prophesyings. 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 25 Brethren, pray for us. 26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss. 27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren. 28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Also see Jude 1, for referenece to Enoch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night, I dreamed the following and it is associated with the dream of 6/2/2008. The animals are indeed lambs, and not dogs, as I first thought. This dream gives confirmation that they are lambs.

In the first dream on dog/lamb is dead, and had a snake bite near the nape of the neck. There is two other /dog/lambs, one is white and the other looks dingy. It shows that one has a pure heart, and the other has become dirty, and may be falling into a sinful state.

Now on the the second dream:

The LORD showed me in this dream that the lamb is dead because of sin. The LORD showed me that before, the two other lambs, that one was white and the other was dingy looking. HE showed me that one may be falling into a sinful state, and the other was still in a holy state. In the second dream, I see three lambs standing at a wooden fence, like the kind you would see on a ranch. They are all white as snow, like they have just been bathed. Someone is coming up the path that leads to the fence area. It is a man, but I did not see his face, only that he is dresses like a shepherd.

I head these verese spoken by the man:

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Matthew 18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

To understand the rest of the dream, the LORD lead me to these passages:

1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. 17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. 18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down