The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Satan's trap or GOD'S Salvation?

Go down

Satan's trap or GOD'S Salvation? Empty Satan's trap or GOD'S Salvation?

Post by Susan Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:40 pm

I know this is a long read, but it is well worth the time spent! Verses in American Standard Version......The devil sets up traps, and then falls in the men.......

Joshua 23:13 know for a certainty that Jehovah your God will no more drive these nations from out of your sight; but they shall be a snare and a trap unto you, and a scourge in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which Jehovah your God hath given you.

Job 18:10 A noose is hid for him in the ground, And a trap for him in the way.

Psalms 69:22 Let their table before them become a snare; And when they are in peace, [let it become] a trap.

Jeremiah 5:26 For among my people are found wicked men: they watch, as fowlers lie in wait; they set a trap, they catch men.

Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, And a stumblingblock, and a recompense unto them:
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Satan's trap or GOD'S Salvation? Empty Re: Satan's trap or GOD'S Salvation?

Post by Susan Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:41 pm

GOD offers us Salvation, without the traps of devil's and men......

Old Tesitment and Salvation....

Genesis 49:18 I have waited for thy salvation, O Jehovah.

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of Jehovah, which he will work for you to-day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to-day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

Exodus 15:2 Jehovah is my strength and song, And he is become my salvation: This is my God, and I will praise him; My father's God, and I will exalt him.

Deuteronomy 32:15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: Thou art waxed fat, thou art grown thick, thou art become sleek; Then he forsook God who made him, And lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

1 Samuel 2:1 And Hannah prayed, and said: My heart exulteth in Jehovah; My horn is exalted in Jehovah; My mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; Because I rejoice in thy salvation.

1 Samuel 14:45 And the people said unto Saul, Shall Jonathan die, who hath wrought this great salvation in Israel? Far from it: as Jehovah liveth, there shall not one hair of his head fall to the ground; for he hath wrought with God this day. So the people rescued Jonathan, that he died not.

2 Samuel 22:3 God, my rock, in him will I take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge; My saviour, thou savest me from violence.

2 Samuel 22:36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation; And thy gentleness hath made me great.

2 Samuel 22:47 Jehovah liveth; And blessed be my rock; And exalted be God, the rock of my salvation,

2 Samuel 23:5 Verily my house is not so with God; Yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, Ordered in all things, and sure: For it is all my salvation, and all [my] desire, Although he maketh it not to grow.

1 Chronicles 16:23 Sing unto Jehovah, all the earth; Show forth his salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:35 And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, And gather us together and deliver us from the nations, To give thanks unto thy holy name, And to triumph in thy praise.

2 Chronicles 6:4 Now therefore arise, O Jehovah God, into thy resting-place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O Jehovah God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

2 Chronicles 20:17 Ye shall not need to fight in this [battle]: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of Jehovah with you, O Judah and Jerusalem; fear not, nor be dismayed: to-morrow go out against them: for Jehovah is with you.

Job 13:16 This also shall be my salvation, That a godless man shall not come before him.

Psalms 3:8 Salvation belongeth unto Jehovah: Thy blessing be upon thy people. [Selah]

Psalms 9:14 That I may show forth all thy praise. In the gates of the daughter of Zion I will rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalms 13:5 But I have trusted in thy lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalms 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When Jehovah bringeth back the captivity of his people, Then shall Jacob rejoice, [and] Israel shall be glad.

Psalms 18:2 Jehovah is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I will take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.

Psalms 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation; And thy right hand hath holden me up, And thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psalms 18:46 Jehovah liveth; And blessed be my rock; And exalted be the God of my salvation,

Psalms 20:5 We will triumph in thy salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners: Jehovah fulfil all thy petitions.

Psalms 21:1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O Jehovah; And in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

Psalms 21:5 His glory is great in thy salvation: Honor and majesty dost thou lay upon him.

Psalms 24:5 He shall receive a blessing from Jehovah, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. 5 Guide me in thy truth, and teach me; For thou art the God of my salvation; For thee do I wait all the day.

Psalms 27:1 Jehovah is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Jehovah is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalms 27:9 Hide not thy face from me; Put not thy servant away in anger: Thou hast been my help; Cast me not off, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalms 28:8 Jehovah is their strength, And he is a stronghold of salvation to his anointed.

Psalms 35:3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that pursue me: Say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

Psalms 35:9 And my soul shall be joyful in Jehovah: It shall rejoice in his salvation.

Psalms 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of Jehovah; He is their stronghold in the time of trouble.

Psalms 38:22 Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation.

Psalms 40:10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation; I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great assembly.

Psalms 40:16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: Let such as love thy salvation say continually, Jehovah be magnified.

Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth the sacrifice of thanksgiving glorifieth me; And to him that ordereth his way [aright] Will I show the salvation of God.

Psalms 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; And uphold me with a willing spirit.

Psalms 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation; [And] my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

Psalms 53:6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Then shall Jacob rejoice, [and] Israel shall be glad.

Psalms 62:1 My soul waiteth in silence for God only: From him [cometh] my salvation. 2 He only is my rock and my salvation: [He is] my high tower; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalms 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: [He is] my high tower; I shall not be moved. 7 With God is my salvation and my glory: The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Psalms 65:5 By terrible things thou wilt answer us in righteousness, Oh God of our salvation, Thou that art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, And of them that are afar off upon the sea:

Psalms 67:2 That thy way may be known upon earth, Thy salvation among all nations.

Psalms 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily beareth our burden, Even the God who is our salvation. [Selah]

Psalms 69:13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Jehovah, in an acceptable time: O God, in the abundance of thy lovingkindness, Answer me in the truth of thy salvation.

Psalms 69:29 But I am poor and sorrowful: Let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

Psalms 70:4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee; And let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

Psalms 71:15 My mouth shall tell of thy righteousness, [And] of thy salvation all the day; For I know not the numbers [thereof].

Psalms 74:12 Yet God is my King of old, Working salvation in the midst of the earth.

Psalms 78:22 Because they believed not in God, And trusted not in his salvation.

Psalms 79:9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name; And deliver us, and forgive our sins, for thy name's sake.

Psalms 85:4 Turn us, O God of our salvation, And cause thine indignation toward us to cease.

Psalms 85:7 Show us thy lovingkindness, O Jehovah, And grant us thy salvation.

Psalms 85:9 Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him, That glory may dwell in our land.

Psalms 88:1 O Jehovah, the God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee.

Psalms 89: 26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.

Psalms 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation.

Psalms 95:1 Oh come, let us sing unto Jehovah; Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Psalms 96:2 Sing unto Jehovah, bless his name; Show forth his salvation from day to day.

Psalms 98:1 Oh sing unto Jehovah a new song; For he hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and his holy arm, hath wrought salvation for him. 2 Jehovah hath made known his salvation: His righteousness hath he openly showed in the sight of the nations. 3 He hath remembered his lovingkindness and his faithfulness toward the house of Israel: All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Psalms 106:4 Remember me, O Jehovah, with the favor that thou bearest unto thy people; Oh visit me with thy salvation,

Psalms 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, And call upon the name of Jehovah.

Psalms 118:14 Jehovah is my strength and song; And he is become my salvation. 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents of the righteous: The right hand of Jehovah doeth valiantly.

Psalms 118:21 I will give thanks unto thee; for thou hast answered me, And art become my salvation.

Psalms 119:41 Let thy lovingkindnesses also come unto me, O Jehovah, Even thy salvation, according to thy word.

Psalms 118:81 My soul fainteth for thy salvation; [But] I hope in thy word.

Psalms 119: 123 Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, And for thy righteous word.

Psalms 119: 155 Salvation is far from the wicked; For they seek not thy statutes.

Psalms 119:166 I have hoped for thy salvation, O Jehovah, And have done thy commandments.

Psalms 119:174 I have longed for thy salvation, O Jehovah; And thy law is my delight.

Psalms 132:16 Her priests also will I clothe with salvation; And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

Psalms 140:7 O Jehovah the Lord, the strength of my salvation, Thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.

Psalms 144:10 Thou art he that giveth salvation unto kings; Who rescueth David his servant from the hurtful sword.

Psalms 149:4 For Jehovah taketh pleasure in his people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for Jehovah, [even] Jehovah, is my strength and song; and he is become my salvation. 3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Isaiah 17:10 For thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength; therefore thou plantest pleasant plants, and settest it with strange slips.

Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is Jehovah; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Isaiah 26:1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah: we have a strong city; salvation will he appoint for walls and bulwarks.

Isaiah 33:2 O Jehovah, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou our arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.

Isaiah 33:6 And there shall be stability in thy times, abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge: the fear of Jehovah is thy treasure.

Isaiah 45:8 Distil, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, that it may bring forth salvation, and let it cause righteousness to spring up together; I, Jehovah, have created it.

Isaiah 45:17 [But] Israel shall be saved by Jehovah with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be put to shame nor confounded world without end.

Isaiah 46:13 I bring near my righteousness, it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry; and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Isaiah 46:9 yea, he saith, It is too light a thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith Jehovah, In an acceptable time have I answered thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee; and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to raise up the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages:

Isaiah 51:5 My righteousness is near, my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the peoples; the isles shall wait for me, and on mine arm shall they trust. 6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath; for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment; and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Isaiah 51:8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool; but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation unto all generations.

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace, that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation, that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Isaiah 52:10 Jehovah hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Isaiah 56:1 Thus saith Jehovah, Keep ye justice, and do righteousness; for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

Isaiah 59:11 We roar all like bears, and moan sore like doves: we look for justice, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.

Isaiah 59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his own arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it upheld him. 17 And he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a mantle.

Isaiah 60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, desolation nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in Jehovah, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with a garland, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her righteousness go forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burneth.

Isaiah 62:11 Behold, Jehovah hath proclaimed unto the end of the earth, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him.

Isaiah 63:5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my wrath, it upheld me.

Jeremiah 3:23 Truly in vain is [the help that is looked for] from the hills, the tumult on the mountains: truly in Jehovah our God is the salvation of Israel.

Lamentations 3:26 It is good that a man should hope and quietly wait for the salvation of Jehovah.

Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that which I have vowed. Salvation is of Jehovah.

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I will look unto Jehovah; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Habakkuk 3:8 Was Jehovah displeased with the rivers? Was thine anger against the rivers, Or thy wrath against the sea, That thou didst ride upon thy horses, Upon thy chariots of salvation?

Habakkuk 3:13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, For the salvation of thine anointed; Thou woundest the head out of the house of the wicked man, Laying bare the foundation even unto the neck. Selah].

Habakkuk 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in Jehovah, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy king cometh unto thee; he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ---, even upon a colt the foal of an ---.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:42 pm

New Testiment and Salvation......

Luke 1:69 And hath raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of his servant David

Luke 1:71 Salvation from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

Luke 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people In the remission of their sins,

Luke 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Luke 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Luke 19:9 And Jesus said unto him, To-day is salvation come to this house, forasmuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

John 4:22 Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews.

Acts 4:12 And in none other is there salvation: for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, wherein we must be saved.

Acts 13:26 Brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and those among you that fear God, to us is the word of this salvation sent forth.

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee for a light of the Gentiles, That thou shouldest be for salvation unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 16:17 The same following after Paul and us cried out, saying, These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim unto you the way of salvation.

Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that this salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles: they will also hear.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 10:10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Did they stumble that they might fall? God forbid: but by their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 13:11 And this, knowing the season, that already it is time for you to awake out of sleep: for now is salvation nearer to us than when we [first] believed.

2 Corinthians 1:6 But whether we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; or whether we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which worketh in the patient enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer:

2 Corinthians 6:2 (for he saith, At an acceptable time I hearkened unto thee, And in a day of salvation did I succor thee: behold, now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation):

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance unto salvation, [a repentance] which bringeth no regret: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Ephesians 1:13 in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,-- in whom, having also believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Philippians 1:19 For I know that this shall turn out to my salvation, through your supplication and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Philippians 1:28 and in nothing affrighted by the adversaries: which is for them an evident token of perdition, but of your salvation, and that from God;

Philippians 2:12 So then, my beloved, even as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, since we are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God appointed us not into wrath, but unto the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, for that God chose you from the beginning unto salvation in sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sake, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Tinothy 3:15 And that from a babe thou hast known the sacred writings which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to do service for the sake of them that shall inherit salvation?

Hebrews 2:3 how shall we escape, if we neglect so great a salvation? which having at the first been spoken through the Lord, was confirmed unto us by them that heard;

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 5:9 and having been made perfect, he became unto all them that obey him the author of eternal salvation;

Hebrews 6:9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak:

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ also, having been once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to them that wait for him, unto salvation.

1 Peter 1:5 who by the power of God are guarded through faith unto a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, [even] the salvation of [your] souls. 10 Concerning which salvation the prophets sought and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that [should come] unto you:

1 Peter 2:2 as newborn babes, long for the spiritual milk which is without guile, that ye may grow thereby unto salvation;

2 Peter 3:5 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you;

Jde 1:3 Beloved, while I was giving all diligence to write unto you of our common salvation, I was constrained to write unto you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints.

Revelation 7:10 and they cry with a great voice, saying, Salvation unto our God who sitteth on the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a great voice in heaven, saying, Now is come the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accuseth them before our God day and night.

Revelation 19:1 After these things I heard as it were a great voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Hallelujah; Salvation, and glory, and power, belong to our God:
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down