The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Two Sisters Evil Deeds

Go down

Two Sisters Evil Deeds Empty Two Sisters Evil Deeds

Post by Susan Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:00 am

Two Sisters Evil Deeds

This is  the text from our recent Sunday School lesson.

Ezekiel 23:36-39 (KJV)

36 The Lord said moreover unto me; Son of man, wilt thou judge Aholah and Aholibah? yea, declare unto them their abominations;

37 That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

38 Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.

39 For when they had slain their children to their idols, then they came the same day into my sanctuary to profane it; and, lo, thus have they done in the midst of mine house.

Early in the chapter, we learn who these two sisters represented.  Aholah represented  Samaria or Israel.  And Aholibah represented Jerusalem or Judah.

The Hebrew people were GOD's chosen people.  To this day, they are still HIS chosen!  But, GOD had to deal with the sinfulness of HIS people. Now, we can look at our own nation, the USA, and see a parralel.  America was founded upon Judeao-Christian values.  It's very beginnings were people escaping  to America for religious freedoms.  As the nation was formed, it was upon the scriptural understanding of how GOD formed Israel, as HIS chosen.  America had a role to play, in Israel being recognized in 1948! But America, like Israel, would wane from GOD and HIS WORD, over time.  We have free will, afterall!  America has done some atrotious things over the years.  Our biggest sin to date, just may be abortions.  You will see that Israel, also had a great sin, to face.  They had committed a great sin against GOD and their own children were being sacrificed to false gods. Then, they would dare to come into GOD'S HOLY TEMPLE.

Now, I do believe that abortion is serving satan.  Over the course of history, we have plenty of evidence to support my statement. These two sisters were lust filled, self-serving and selfish in their decisions.  It was all about pleasure without the responsibility that went along with their actions.  In this chapter, GOD calls it whoredoms! They had committed many sins, each sin, building upon one another.  And they participated in killing their offspring. Then, entering GOD's HOLY TEMPLE, they defiled it.

We today,  as a nation, are also guilty of such sins.  The year is 2022. Roe v. Wade was created in 1973, when the US Supreme Court made their decision.  This ruling is now 49 years old.  Over 62 million babies have been aborted. That is 62 million lives that have been snuffed out, because women, did not want to take on the responsibility of their own actions.  62 million babies, that were sacrificed to satan!  On our watch!    And, as if abortion is not bad enough; they now harvest body parts and sell them. Many of these abortions, were botched and left the baby alive, to die on a cold table, or in a bucket.  Body parts have been harvested from some of these living babies!  It is horrifying to know.  Yet, we go about our days, unphased by the horror.

Today, we see more and more, that there is a lack of respect for life.  We see abuses everywhere, including with our medical professionals. There is no more scantity of life.

But GOD!  

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Psalm 139:13-16

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

On a more personal note.  When I had my first child, my soon to be sister-in-law, came to see the baby.  She sat on my bed, looking into our baby's face, and tears began to flow.  She had an abortion.  I told her that GOD can forgive her, if she truly seeks HIM for her forgiveness.  That HIS love, outweighs her sin.  She will always remember her decision, and the loss of life, she participated in.  However, she would be forgiven, by GOD.

We all have to repent, at some point.  We have to ask GOD to forgive us, and draw us closer to HIM.  We are a sinful people, in need of a SAVIOR.  Please turn to GOD today, and know that HIS PROMISES never will fail us.  HE loves us so very much.  Do not let ole slew foot have a hold in your life!  Get yourself emersed in GOD'S WORD, and draw near HIM, through prayer and meditation.

In closing, I want to remind you, that you belong to GOD! He makes it clear, in verse 37; "Whom they bare unto me." We belong to GOD, because HE created you. HE knew you before your were placed in your mother's womb. HE formed you in your mother's belly. Yes, you, my friend, were created by GOD, and you belong to HIM! Not only to do you belng to GOD, but your children also. Those whom, you bare and bring forth into this world are GOD's. He only loans our children to us.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum