The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

New Beginnings!

Go down

New Beginnings! Empty New Beginnings!

Post by Susan Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:51 pm

New Beginnings!

With each new year, I am reminded of New Beginnings! We have a clean slate ahead of us. This year, we seem to be dragging so much stuff with us, from the last two years of a pandemic. All of us are struggling financially, trying to keep up with the rapid inflation, of groceries, gas and housing expenses. But! I am also reminded that GOD is still the GOD of MORE THAN ENOUGH! HE PROVIDES! Learning to trust GOD in the lean times, will help us appreciate the times of fat and good. We that prepare, are ready for almost everything that comes our way. This year is no different, in facing struggles. But if gives us a chance to refesh our commitment to the LORD.

Isaiah 43:18-19 (KJV)

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

This year, I will continue purging things that we don't need or use. It will bring me peace, in this chaotic world in which we live. I am looking forward to what the LORD has prepared for us! I believe that we are about to see some wonderful things taking place, in 2022. GOD has prepared us a new thing to spring forth! I will be pressing into the LORD, through HIS WORD, and through prayer.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

I am depending upon GOD's PROMISES to carry me through this year!

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Praise the LORD for creating a new person in me! As January is over the half way point, I can be thankful for knowing a LIVING GOD, who loves me, and has hidden the old selfish me. I am wonderfully created in CHRIST JESUS.

We can all claim the victory in JESUS, in this new year! I have used a personal pronoun, because as you read this, I want you to claim it! Pray and allow the LORD, to intervene in this new year, and make it a wonderful experience.

Are you as excited as I am? I really hope so!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum