The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dem Dry Bones!

Go down

Dem Dry Bones! Empty Dem Dry Bones!

Post by Susan Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:03 pm

Dem Dry Bones!

Please read: Ezekiel 37:1-14 (KJV)

We know that GOD breathed life into the first man, Adam. In the prophetic vision that Ezekiel had, GOD takes dry bones, and builds an army. GOD breathes life into the dry bones, as he adds sinew and skin. It then says, I prophesied over the valley if dry bones, and they came to life. An army! GOD speaking to Ezekiel says that this is Israel, and that HE will open the graves in Israel and bring new life to them!

I can't help but get excited! First, we do not know the location of the Valley of Dry Bones. I suspect it is somewhere near Galgotha, the place of crucifixion. We know JESUS was put into a borrowed tomb. But it was not the common practice to bury those that were crucified. They were dumped into a revene and the birds took care of the rest. You can just imagine the stench! But what happened when JESUS was declared dead and after HIS resurrection?

Matthew 27:52-54 (KJV)

49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him. 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Can you imagine seeing your dead loved ones walking among the living, in Jerusalem? It must of put fear into many people there to see this happen. They knew the prophesy of Ezekiel, yet did not fully understand the meaning of the prophetic words.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

We too, who have been grafted in through the BLOOD of JESUS, will experience the ressurection!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down