The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Dormant Season, a reflection on the Death Burial and Ressurection

Go down

The Dormant Season, a reflection on the Death Burial and Ressurection Empty The Dormant Season, a reflection on the Death Burial and Ressurection

Post by Susan Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:10 am

As we transition our homes from Thanksgiving to Hanukkah and Christmas, let's remember to continue to be thankful to GOD, for getting us through everything that is happening in the world today. We have a loving HEAVENLY FATHER, who cares for us! Haunukkah, reminds us that there is an ETERNAL LIGHT, that will never go out. GOD is our LIGHT and SALVATION! What better time, to reflect HIS LOVE onto others. There are so many lost and dying without knowing JESUS, and the SAVING GRACE that GOD planned since the world was created. We only need to share our personal experiences, with anyone who will listen. This season, I am asking GOD for a personal REVIVAL, that will reach out to the uttermost corners of the world. One simple act, of sharing, can be the spark that LIGHTS the world, from the darkness that seems to be seeping in everywhere. But darkness, cannot live in the LIGHT of GOD and HIS WORD! Surround yourselves in GOD'S LOVE, GRACE and MERCY this season.

We watch as the trees have lost most of its leaves. A time of dormacy, or in essence death as the tree has now become barren. But when spring comes! The leaves will bud forth anew! Even in nature, we see the death, burial and ressurection! As a Christian, I am walking in the ressurection! GOD has allowed the old self to die. HE is renewing everything about me as a person. HE is creating me, in the IMAGE of JESUS. One day, I will shed this earthly body, for a heavenly body, that will never be sick or hurt again! Praise the LORD!

1 Corinthians 15:47-56 (KJV)

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Death is swallowed up in victory! CHRIST is our VICTORY! AMEN!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down