The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Nothing is impossible with GOD!

Go down

Nothing is impossible with GOD! Empty Nothing is impossible with GOD!

Post by Susan Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:02 am

Luke 1:37 (KJV) For with God nothing shall be impossible.

This simple reminder, came to Mary from an angel of the LORD. It was the immaculate conception of Mary that was to take place. The angel told Mary that her cousin Elisabeth had also conceieved a son, in her old age, whom was called barren. Two miracles were taking place at the same time, within the same family! GOD moves and when HE moves, things happen, that seem impossible to us. GOD PROVIDES, in the midst of uncertainty. What HE has done for others, HE can do for you! For Mary, she would become the mother of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS. For Elisabeth, she would give birth to John the Baptist, who was the one crying in the wilderness. Who was to announce the LORD JESUS to the people around him! John, was so filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, that he leaped in his mother's womb, when Mary arrived. It was an unborn baby that leaped, rejoicing! For those who think abortion is not taking a life, I often ask them to explain these verses to me. You see, GOD knows the child inside the mother's womb, even before that child is born! Both of these boys, would become men, that had a purpose to fulfill! PTL! I can't help but get excited, when I read these words in the book of Luke.

Jeremiah1:4-8

4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

GOD has a purpose and a plan for your life. HE knew you before you were born! And nothing is impossible with GOD.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum