The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

GOD Provides!

Go down

GOD Provides! Empty GOD Provides!

Post by Susan Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:29 pm

GOD Provides!

Matthew 6:31-32 (KJV)

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Many times over the years, GOD has provided for us, when we did not know where to turn or how to get what we needed.  If you have ever gone hungry,  or been homeless, you know what I am talking about. We had nothing to do with how our needs were met.  But GOD!  HE will send help when you need it.  HE PROVIDES!

Philippians 4:19-20

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Remember, GOD Provides all that we need.  Even in the good times, GOD Provides.  If you have a job, an income, a home, a vehicle, food on the table, PRAISE the LORD!  GOD has given you the basic needs that we all have.  If you have above and beyond, basic needs, and live comfortably, PRAISE the LORD! I am reminded each time, we have a need arise, that GOD is our supplier.  No grocery store, no realtor, or car dealer, can out do what GOD does!  HE takes our little bit, and multiplies it!  How it works, is beyond me.  I am not talking prosperity preaching here, but down to earth, meeting our daily needs.  It may be more evident, when we are struggling.  GOD may send someone to pay a bill, that you can't, or provide you with transportation, when you are walking.  

I've seen GOD perform miracles, through everyday people!  If your church is not helping a church member struggling, find a new church!  If a member of your church is struggling, and faithful, help them out.  Many times, my dad, helped people, he did not know, but only heard they had a need.  Dad believed in giving a helping hand up.  He did not want notariaty.  Most of the time, he would leave groceries on a doorstep.  Go and buy a used suit and shoes, for someone needing a job.  Dad even bought gas, for someone in need. Let's be the kind of people, GOD uses, to help provide relief, for someone in need.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum