The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

GOD provides!

Go down

GOD provides! Empty GOD provides!

Post by Susan Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:41 am

Have you ever causually just mentioned something you need, and then it comes from an unlikely source? Well, I have many times! GOD provides things that we actually need and want! Not everything, mind you, but it is like HE is hearing our thoughts or converstation, and says, Yes! They need that. I have had new clothing to me, given to me, when my clothing was wearing out. Including shoes! Sewing needs, canning needs, etc. And I thank the LORD for everything that HE PROVIDES! It is just like HE has opened the storehouse in heaven, to send something our way. When we were broke, he provided gas, so we could go to my Dr. appointments out of town. He has provided money to buy groceries, and provided more groceries, from an unexpected source. He has provided an income, when my hubby suddenly lost his job. The list goes on and on! We can never outgive the LORD! HE is worthy of our praise and we honor HIM daily! And, not only does HE give in abundance, it overflows to others. We share whatever blessings as we see others, who are needing. The giving, is a blessing, to others. And it blesses us also. Because, I feel that GOD also gives us assignments. It is something else, completely, when you find you are completing a heavenly assignment! And are totally in GOD's WILL. We are far from perfect people. But GOD showers HIS LOVE on us. We are grateful for so many blessings!

Psalm 107:9 (KJV) For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Luke 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum