The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Daily Prayer for President Trump

Go down

Daily Prayer for President Trump Empty Daily Prayer for President Trump

Post by Susan Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:23 am

President Trump has had these verses prayed over him from Day 1. If you want to know the truth about why none of his policies have failed, look at the verse. Isaiah 54:17 (KJV) 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

We have prayed a hedge of protection around our President. Including Psalm 91 (KJV) 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

And, we have prayed that whatever President TRUMP does, will be done with the LORD giving him wisdom and understanding, as HE did with King Solomon.

We have also prayed that the Territory be expanded under the Trump Administration, just as Jabez prayers. Because President Trump supports Israel, we shall be blessed as a Nation. (Genesis 12:3)

By praying earnestly for our President and our Nation, we have stirred up demons. They are angry. We will continue to pray for our President. Because, if he succeeds, we all do. If he is able to do the WILL of GOD for our Nation, we all will be blessed. We know that because IN GOD we TRUST.

We have scripturally prayed and will continue to do so. May GOD BLESS AMERICA. May America repent for her sins. May all that are lost and dying come to know the SAVIOR JESUS.

I am going to say one more thing, before closing this out. Many of you have prayed against President Trump. Your reasoning is skewed. You need to repent. He is not a perfect man. He has as many sins as you do. It is just that your sins have not been publically made. His has. GOD knows what is done openly and in secret. You can't deny this. Our GOD, is a GOD that uses imperfect people to do HIS PERFECT WILL. The BIBLE is full of imperfect people that GOD has used. Go read your Bibles! Donald Trump, knows his imperfections. He is a Bible reading, praying man. He doesn't wear his religion on his sleeves. He gets knee deep in everything he does. He comes out fighting, because he has put on the FULL ARMOR of GOD. And because he is doing is very best that he can, GOD is BLESSING him and us, through his efforts. (Read Job)

GOD willing, he will still be President in 2020. I am praying against all evil acts against him and our Nation. I hope you will also pray FOR and not against President Trump.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down