The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 15:18-20

Go down

John 15:18-20 Empty John 15:18-20

Post by clark thompson Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 am

John 15:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
    18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
    19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
    20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

John 15:18-20
    NSB 18 »If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 »If you were of the world, the world would love its own. I chose you out of the world. The world hates you because you are not of the world. 20 »Remember the word I said to you. A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they obeyed my word, they will obey yours also.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

18 The world may hate us because we are Christian. Many of the early church died for their faith, there are still many areas of the world today where Christians risk their lives by being in the faith and some lose their lives. Jesus was hated and died for the faith first.

19 The world hates us because we are not them; we are a new creation, a heavenly creation. We live for the Lord instead of the flesh and the world lives for the flesh and not the Lord; this is why we are different and why we may be hated.

20 We are not greater then the Lord, He died for the faith, if we are faced with that we should die in faith. There is also blessing that if we teach what He gives us, which is sound to the bible, He wont give us anything that goes against scripture, that those who would listen to Him would listen to us, this also means there maybe more people to reject our teaching given to us by Him, then those who accept it.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down