The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:22-24

Go down

John 14:22-24 Empty John 14:22-24

Post by clark thompson Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:18 pm

John 14:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
    23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 14:22-24
    NSB 22 Judas (not Iscariot) asked him: »Lord, what will happen that you will disclose yourself to us, and not to the world?« 23 Jesus answered: »If a man loves me, he will obey my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and dwell with him. 24 »He who does not love me does not obey my words. The word you hear is not mine, but comes from the Father who sent me.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

22 Jesus had a special connection with His disciples because they left their own lives to follow Him, we as Christians today have a special bond with Him and to seal this bond He gives us the Holy Spirit this way we can live for Him rather then live for ourselves or for others. They were in a place where they could ask Jesus questions and have an straight forward answer, their questions were out of concern not to trap Him like the religious rulers questions often were, we as Christians can ask the Lord questions but it should never have any conditions with it as the world often would.

23 We one day will be home with Jesus in glory but for now we are to live with Him leading us thru our lives it shows that we love Him and have made Him our personal Lord and Master. We don’t truly follow Him if we reject what He teaches the bible it does not work that way, we will fall short but we are strive to live Christ like but keeping the Truth.

24 Those who don’t love Him reject His teachings and choose to live their own way instead of His Way. We as Christians know who is are family by the traits they share if there are not sharing the fruit of the Spirit or have no traits that come from God then they are not yet apart of our family.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down