The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 14:1-4

Go down

John 14:1-4 Empty John 14:1-4

Post by clark thompson Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:55 am

John 14:1-4 King James Version (KJV) 14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

John 14:1-4 JuliaSmith 1 Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, and believe in me. 2 In my Father's house are many dwellings: and if not, I had said to you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, again I come, and I will receive you to myself; that where I am, ye might be also. 4 And where I retire ye know, and the way ye know.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 If we believe in God then to believe in Christ is the next step, many out there believe in a god but truly do not believe in God, they were at the rare time where you could believe in then true God and then have to come to faith in Christ because of their faith because Jesus is God but they did not know that until they knew Jesus, today to believe in God is to believe in Christ.

2 There are many rooms so Christ isn’t really saying He is leaving to make them a home there but is waiting until the time is come. The preparation was a matter of things coming to pass not Him making heaven for us but if that is indeed what He meant think about it He created the earth in six days and how great it is but He has been gone for almost 2000 years how much better will have be.

3 Christ will return for His church, this is not teaching that we have to wait for His return to go to heaven because to die is to be with the Lord so it is more of a reference to Him bringing to remnant to heaven after He returns, because we see how the saints come with Him from heaven as He returns it could be argued that these are angels but they may be the Christians that died prior to Him returning.

4 The way to the place He was going is not actually direction but it is by coming to Him. Heaven may not be a physical place we can go to it is Spiritually our physical bodies can not go there, this is not saying heaven don’t exist because it does but it is a Spiritual home for our souls to be with Him forever.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down