The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 12:47-50

2 posters

Go down

John 12:47-50 Empty John 12:47-50

Post by clark thompson Fri May 01, 2015 9:02 pm

John 12:47-50 King James Version (KJV)
    47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
    49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 12:47-50
    NSB 47 »If any man hears my sayings and does not obey them I will not judge him. I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 »He that rejects me and does not accept my message has one that judges him. The word (divine expression) (God’s Word) that I spoke shall judge him now and in the last day. (Deuteronomy 18:19) 49 »I spoke not from myself but from the Father who sent me. He has given me a commandment concerning what I should say when I speak. 50 »I know that his commandment means everlasting life. Therefore I say the things the Father tells me to say.«

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

47 Jesus came to save no one will be judged on earth for rejecting Jesus is after they leave earth that they will be judged, to have life after we leave earth we need to give our live while on earth to the Lord.

48 Judgment will come and those who reject the Word will be rejected by God and face judgment.

49 Jesus speaks the will of the Father because He is the Father in an earthly form as the Son, He came to set an example we know how to live, He also came to bring the word so we know that we can turn to Him to know how we can live.

50 Following the Lord leads us to eternal life with Him, to follow Him is to follow Christ’s commands which is to follow the Father who sent Jesus to die for us.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

John 12:47-50 Empty Re: John 12:47-50

Post by donovankrebs Fri May 29, 2015 5:45 pm

I agree with all points.
    donovankrebs
    donovankrebs
    Members

Number of posts : 88