The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Surgeon does surgery

Go down

The Surgeon does surgery Empty The Surgeon does surgery

Post by Susan Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:35 pm

The Surgeon does surgery

Colossians 3:2-3 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with CHRIST in GOD.

Paul had a great understanding of who he was IN CHRIST JESUS. The change that took place from the old man, Saul, who persecuted CHRIST JESUS followers, was so complete. He understood that the old man had died and that he now lived, in CHRIST JESUS.He lived so others can know JESUS as the promised MESSIAH.

Acts 22:6-16, tells us how Saul, became Paul.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with CHRIST: nevertheless I live: yet not I, but CHRIST liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith of the Son of GOD, who loved me and gave himself for me.

John 3:16 -17 For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For GOD sent not his SON into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through HIM might be saved.

Saul had to be physically blinded. He was already spiritually blind. But GOD used this time of having no eyesight, for Saul to gain SPIRITUAL SIGHT. GOD removed all the bitterness, anger and envy from SAUL, through a surgical removal of his vision, and replaced his vision, to see the truth of the MESSIAH.

Every person who ever comes to know the MESSIAH is JESUS, has had the scales removed from their eyes. Their eyesight had been restored. A heart of stone had been replaced with a spirit filled heart. GOD has removed the obstacles blocking our hearing also. Have you ever wondered why we are so excited about JESUS? Well friends, we have a new understanding! A new life IN CHRIST JESUS. All the worldly ideas have been removed. And we can see, hear and understand who has saved us! Our hearts now beat in rhythm with the ONE who gave HIS LIFE, for us.

I want you to see the change within me! That was the message, Paul gave. Once on the road to Damascus, a man named Saul, who sought to kill Christians, had a life altering event, like no other. Blind, he was still and humbled. It was at his very lowest moment in life, that GOD could deal directly with his sins. A surgery took place. The new man, Paul, was replacing the old sinful man named, Saul! A rebirth! Oh! How glorious is the awakening of our SPIRITS, when we come to know the MESSIAH. JESUS, is the MESSIAH!

Won't you come to HIM now?

FATHER, we know who JESUS is. We want the world to know HIM, like Paul, like us. Open eyes and ears to YOUR TRUTH. Soften those hearts of stone. Remove everything from before each person, so that they can begin to see clearly, hear YOUR VOICE, and understand within their hearts, that JESUS is the PROMISED MESSIAH. Oh LORD, we pray, that all people will come to know HIM. Do surgery on them, as you did on Saul on the road to Damascus. That all their sin, which blocks the truth will be removed. We ask this, in JESUS NAME, AMEN.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum