The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Encountering GOD

Go down

Encountering GOD Empty Encountering GOD

Post by Susan Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Hebrews 10:30-31 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the LORD. And again, The LORD shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living GOD.

We know that this is true. In Exodus 20 GOD SPEAKS. HE gives HIS chosen people, the 10 Commandments. The people are trembling, as HIS VOICE THUNDERS. The people tell Moses to speak with them and that they will hear, but not let GOD speak directly to them. They were afraid of death. Moses told them to fear not, that GOD. has come to prove them. That they sin no more.

Having and encounter with GOD, should bring fear and trembling. We see examples of this throughout the scriptures.

But man, who has never had a face to face GOD moment, will not understand this.

GOD is a jealous GOD. HE wants your attention and devotion. But HE is also a loving GOD, full of MERCY and GRACE. I would not want to be on the end, that receives judgement for all my sinful ways. GOD sent JESUS, to be our MESSIAH. A SAVIOR for us. Yet, HIS own people rejected HIM. HE came that we would have eternal life with HIM. HIS WORD says, JESUS is preparing a place for all who believe in Heaven.

Christian, first, let this be a word for you. Repent any sin that you commit. Be quick to ask forgiveness and to forgive others. For in doing so, you will remain spotless, before GOD.

And for the world, living without JESUS, don't wait to make a decision to accept HIS FREE GIFT of SALVATION. We aren't promised tomorrow. Don't be the ones who come face to face with the LIVING GOD, on the day of judgement. Seek HIM, while HE can be found.

If you don't know JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR, you can! Just pray and believe. It's that simple. GOD will clean your heart. You will be made new. The BIBLE tells us, that when we give our lives to JESUS, to repent of our sins; that our sins are cast into the seas of forgetfulness. We have a clean slate. We are still sinners, but under HIS GRACE. We are a new child.

Pray these words, if your willing to seek GOD.

FATHER, I know that I am a sinner. That my life is doomed to eternal judgement, without YOU. Forgive me now. Wash me and make me wholly YOURS. JESUS come into my heart now. Let me serve YOU. Thank you for SAVING my soul. In JESUS NAME, AMEN.

If you have prayed this prayer, let us know. We would like to communicate with you, and help you to grow in YOUR FAITH with GOD. Please follow in believers baptism, and find you a church home.

May the LORD BLESS you!
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum