The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Constitution is Void

2 posters

Go down

Constitution is Void Empty Constitution is Void

Post by Susan Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

Excerpt:

"My charges have been totally ignored by the United States Attorney's Office, the FBI, and Congress. I do not believe there is a shred of decency, honesty, or Constitutional rights in our federal courts. In my opinion, we now live in a police state. Judges are free to do absolutely anything they want. Our laws are meaningless. Your life savings can be stolen by a federal judge, and they have no risk in violating every law in the books.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=xprnw.20110118.CL31921&show_article=1

In this news, we loose our constitutional rights in lower courts. How aweful, that the US Supreme Court has turned against the US People. I hope the Tea Party gets wind of this!

We need to pray for our country.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Constitution is Void Empty Re: Constitution is Void

Post by me2lord Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 am

On Dec 21, 2009 Under the Executive Order, section 2 of the Constitution where the President has power to sign into a treaty that will "supersede" the Constitution and be binding in all legal matters is for a Senator to give consent to the President and be present with the President in signing a treaty.

This was announced on public radio and TV as I heard the announcement personally that Obama had signed into the Copenhagen Treaty in the presence of Senator John Kerry.

Congress was fully aware of this treaty and as foolishly as some have thought, they agreed and the republican party was not needed nor did it have to go through the house senate for approval.

What I found amazing when I read the section 2 was how 200 yrs ago when this paper was written provided this outlet to easily have it removed from our country and just how binding the treaty would be and could not be broken by the people, but actually outside military could be called in to uphold the treaty.

This is what happened and our Constitution is no longer effect in this country, congress simply hasn't realized that Obama will not be leaving office 2012 at the End of his office.

Obama will come into "KINGSHIP" as this was offered to him at the Copenhagen summit.

Soon all this will become effective in the fullness of prophecy and war will come forth for the American people as well as for the entire world.

Those kings mentioned in the bible that have control in the Last Days that brings Christ back are in process now and will soon be known more fully of the control they carry in this world's governments and the greed and destruction they place upon the world's people.

A quart of wheat will be sold for a day's wage, and such as the rider on the black horse brings all of these things are coming through these king's greed of power and control over the world.

In Christ's love

me2lord
    Members

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

WOW! Thanks. I'm goinf to do some reseach on this...here is what I found so far:

Obama's Push for Copenhagen Deal Could Violate Constitution, Critics Say

Excerpts:

President Obama cannot bind the American people to job killing international agreements on climate change without the advice and consent of the United States Senate," former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich wrote Wednesday at the conservative Web site Human Events.

The Constitution states that the president cannot sign treaties without the approval of two-thirds of the Senate.

[quote]

But Obama has received one warning from a member of his party on signing a treaty. Sen. Jim Webb, D-Va., told Obama in a letter late last month not to commit the U.S. to any binding climate standards in Copenhagen without congressional support.

"As you well know from your time in the Senate, only specific legislation agreed upon in the Congress, or a treaty ratified by the Senate, could actually create such a commitment on behalf of our country," he wrote.

In a report, the institute also claims that Obama could "make an international commitment grounded in his power -- and indeed, his duty -- to enforce existing U.S. environmental laws," such as the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and Endangered Species Act.

"In short, any one of these sources of authority would allow President Obama to make a binding, meaningful commitment to the international community," the institute wrote in the report, titled "Yes He Can: President Obama's Power to Make an International Climate Commitment Without Waiting for Congress."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/16/obamas-push-copenhagen-deal-violate-constitution-critics-say/
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Signing Away The Constitution

Excerpt:

The power of the federal government to enter into treaties with other nations is limited to those specific, enumerated powers given to it by the Constitution. If that document does not grant the federal government the authority to regulate in a particular area, then it is powerless to accomplish such a feat by its treaty making power. The ability to ratify treaties simply does not grant the President and Senate the authority to rewrite and supersede the Constitution absent the amendment process.
    http://theiowarepublican.com/home/2010/09/01/signing-away-the-constitution/

The Constitution --- Plain and Simple

Treaties

Curtis W. Caine, MD

http://www.jpands.org/hacienda/article4.html

The Constituion
    http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

I just read through the part regarding Presidential powers, and no where did I see where he can supercede the Constitution, with a Senator present at signing. I did however read that no other treaty can superced our Constituional rights.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm

President Obama cannot bind the American people to job killing international agreements on climate change without the advice and consent of the United States Senate," former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich wrote Wednesday at the conservative Web site Human Events.

The Constitution states that the president cannot sign treaties without the approval of two-thirds of the Senate.

The quote given stating the Constitution says the President can not sign treaties is not a accurate statement, when the section 2 of the executive order is read I believe it is under the military order, says it takes only the presence of "A Senator" it does not require the House to pass it and those who wrote that article have not spoken truth.

I took the time to read the Constitution and I found the section 2 under the Military part if I remember correctly, the paragraph did not state the need for the house to pass anything, simply to have a senate member present at the treaty.....and that was given by John Kerry who has now been given a most prestigious CEO of Motion Picture Insurance which is the highest paying CEO position of all insurances in America.

He was a bought man, and soon all this will play out exactly as it was intended. This is one of the reasons why we are seeing the breaking down of the constitutional law in various places.

The government is a bought one, which is all who are up there in the senate and money talks and moves each of them to act accordingly. I would encourage you to go directly to the Constitution and find the section 2 under the Executive order in section 2 which I think has to do with Military...when you go to the Executive order just go till you find a section 2 and that is where it is concerning treaties.

Look in the section 2, my husband has a doctorate in Law along with MB in business finance and he read it to me and it was very clear, there is no need for a Senate house approval, only a senator present at the signing gives validity to it and can not be removed unless the kings involved release the King/president who signs and it list the conditions. These kings will not release Obama from the treaty he signed into as they seem to be a part of the 10 kings somehow.

But Obama has received one warning from a member of his party on signing a treaty. Sen. Jim Webb, D-Va., told Obama in a letter late last month not to commit the U.S. to any binding climate standards in Copenhagen without congressional support.

"As you well know from your time in the Senate, only specific legislation agreed upon in the Congress, or a treaty ratified by the Senate, could actually create such a commitment on behalf of our country," he wrote.

It sounds as if Webb is pleading with Obama not to do what he has already done, but Webb is too late as Kerry sold us out. The entire Senate perhaps was not privy to what the devasting power of the move and all it instituted, yet they knew full well that Obama was going there to sign the treaty at that summit and on Dec 21, 09 it was announced on the news it was signed into. It seems to me they just have expected to have a President who would bring such bondage on America and implement this on the people....the senators who paid no attention to what has been going on, are not starting to freak out at what is coming forth. And quite surprised this could happen to say the lest.

If you can listen to anything Lord Mockton has written or video taped, he came to the U.S prior to the signing begging our country to wake up and not to allow our constitution to be removed from us...no one did anything, I watched him on Youtube. Then Kerry jumped on the Plane w/Obama. You could go to you-tube and look up Lord Mockton as he plastered it all over Youtube it may well still be on there.

In a report, the institute also claims that Obama could "make an international commitment grounded in his power -- and indeed, his duty -- to enforce existing U.S. environmental laws," such as the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and Endangered Species Act.

"In short, any one of these sources of authority would allow President Obama to make a binding, meaningful commitment to the international community," the institute wrote in the report, titled "Yes He Can: President Obama's Power to Make an International Climate Commitment Without Waiting for Congress."

That is a accurate state above and that is exactly what Obama did with Kerry at his side. and if I have it correct as it is my opinion now what I say: there is an enforcement of taxing all in America where emissions of any gas such as Electricity etc, into the air we will be destroyed and this is what the Copenhagen treaty was created for by those kings involved in it...and Obama is a part of them..... so we will see our electric go so sky high and more taxes on our cars and foods, farmers will be charged greater taxes and food will go higher,it is on the way and I believe this will come full swing before Obama is to leave office, for I don't believe he will leave office but we will go into all the seals of Rev 6 full swing upon the earth.

PS....I have had a fever break and have been really sick...if I sound harsh...I don't mean to in any way...just ain't able to stay focused to good....Love you sister in Christ....forgive me if any where I sound harsh...I am going back to bed...
    In Christ's love
    Vickie

Last edited by me2lord on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Me2lord, I will check out the youtube video's for Lord Mocton.

Here is the section you are speaking of:

Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec2

To me he needs 2/3 majority approval of the Senate. Not the approval of one Senator, alone.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Is this the one of the Lord Mocton's video that you are talking about?

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Susan wrote:
    Me2lord, I will check out the youtube video's for Lord Mocton.

Here is the section you are speaking of:

Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec2

To me he needs 2/3 majority approval of the Senate. Not the approval of one Senator, alone.

Sweet sister Susan, the Law in section 2 says, the President shall have power by and with the advice of the "Senate" which means "One in Senate" is all that is needed to make it legal. If there are more than three then the 2/3 rule comes into play. My husband explained this to me very well, before I thought just like everyone else who is assuming 2/3's needed.

Kerry gave the advice and consent needed to make it completely legal and we have been sold out by John Kerry.

This will be proven true because if you are able to research Obama signing the treaty, then it will show Kerry was sufficient to bind us into the treaty, as he was the only Senate to go w/obama. Making my husband's comments accurate that it takes only "ONE" in the Senate, if more where present then it would take the 2/3'rds majority.

I hope you are able to see what I am saying more clearly.

Usually I can use good sentences to communicate with people, but tonight I am still feeling the effects of being ill with chills and a high fever...so I hope I have been able to show with clarity what I know to be truthful.... hang in there with me.... if you have more questions please keep asking... thanks.

In Christ's love

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Yes, and here is the New York times article showing the President did sign America into the treaty without Senate house approval needed. Only the approval of one Senate which was given by John Kerry.

What the senate has thought is they would have some room for setting up guidelines in establishing certain legislation over in this country. I believe they will be very surprised in the End...or they never cared anyway and it has always been about the money they get. Here is the article.

New York Times article:

COPENHAGEN — President Obama announced here on Friday night that five major nations, including the United States, had together forged a climate deal. He called it “an unprecedented breakthrough” but acknowledged that it still fell short of what was required to combat global warming.

that which is underlined above means it was signed.

I keep saying I am going to bed....this time I have to go...Peace be with you.

In Christ's love

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 am

Me2lord, praying for your health. Being sick is no fun. It sounds like you have had a time with this. Rest easy, my friend and sister in the LORD. We can continue the discussion when you are better. I love you
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 am

Susan wrote:Is this the one of the Lord Mocton's video that you are talking about?

It is very unnerving listening again to Mockton speak about the Treaty and he also mentioned Dec as the date for signing along with the things that will constitute the West (us) to loose our sovereignty and have the most heavy taxation placed upon us.

I noticed on the news this morning that at super-bowl 45 they showed a low flying airplane that will be monitoring the whole thing which is from the "EPA" environmental protection agency that is a part of the Treaty's design to charge tax on things such as the superbowl...if not this year, this time next year will be the heaviest taxation placed on the American people that has ever been.

It is to take our money through large taxation from green house effect and give it to others making us poor, broken and destitute beyond what we can imagine, in my opinion, if everything Lord Mockton speaks about is true. Based upon Mockton's comments of his reading the treaty, if correct we the American people are in great trouble here shortly and this could be what "senator Webb" was referring to when addressing Obama, possibly.

My fever broke again this morning and I am feeling better, I feel sick to my stomach bringing all this back up and speaking about it, our Lord will bring us through all of this as these kinds of things are what is going to bring Christ back and his kingdom will be set up here on earth. I never thought I would be here alive with the end time events coming forth while I am alive. affraid

In Christ's love

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 am

Me2lord, I'm glad you feeling better. flower PRAISE the LORD!

I agree that America is in trouble, until this president is removed, or impeached. Time is short right now, for me to post a better response. My grandsons are about to start their Homeschooling. (They just came.)
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Susan wrote:
    Me2lord, I'm glad you feeling better. flower PRAISE the LORD!

I agree that America is in trouble, until this president is removed, or impeached. Time is short right now, for me to post a better response. My grandsons are about to start their Homeschooling. (They just came.)

How funny, my grandson lives with us most of the time and he is in homeschooling also. Have a great day in the Lord!

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

me2lord wrote:
    How funny, my grandson lives with us most of the time and he is in homeschooling also. Have a great day in the Lord!

Thanks Me2lord. Yes, it is very exciting, and never a dull moment. I had all three boys homeschooling today, with my daughters gone. (One working and the other driving my foster dad to his dr's appointments.) The boys are all blosoming before our eyes. We really enjoy seeing them learn and to actually know what subjects they are learning is so important.

Back on topic.

I believe we are indeed being shaken here in the USA. People are becoming like zombies. They just don't react to anything that is going on. Most of the ones who voted in "O", don't see the harm that is taking place. They have been zombified. We are quickly heading for the NWO. The indoctrination of socialism, has had about 3 years to sink in. People that are willing to accept this, have no idea of history or the implications that comes next. This sounds a lot like what the BIBLE said would be a STRONG DELUSION.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:44 am

[quote="Susan"]
    me2lord wrote:

I believe we are indeed being shaken here in the USA. People are becoming like zombies. They just don't react to anything that is going on. Most of the ones who voted in "O", don't see the harm that is taking place. They have been zombified. We are quickly heading for the NWO. The indoctrination of socialism, has had about 3 years to sink in. People that are willing to accept this, have no idea of history or the implications that comes next. This sounds a lot like what the BIBLE said would be a STRONG DELUSION.
    I had a slight relapse that has lasted a couple of days and stayed in bed just about the entire day yesterday...I still feel weak this morning, but better.

I used the same phrase myself, that people are becoming like zombies! I've noticed that for a couple of years now and have had others make the same comment to me of how people seem detached from anything Godly. Our eyes are seeing changes taking place here, we are not a part of the Lost.

I am in agreement with you there is a delusion that is upon the earth's people right now, will there be more delusions? probably.

Obama's cabinet member, a woman named Brown I believe that name is correct, stepped down from being the chairman over the EPA office she held. This office involves the administrating of the treaty agreement from what I have perceived so far, perhaps she disagreed with what is happening and stepped down or was forced to step down, not sure, but I find it very interesting.

From everything I have read and understand about the treaty, it supersedes the Constitution in power and declaration, the treaty can not be broken or all the countries involved have the right to bring war against the King and His country, who tries to depart. If I could remember where I read all the treaty law at I'd be glad to tell you, maybe it come back to me. Of course there is always google.. cheers

Obama has had the greatest turn over with his cabinet members of any President in a single term I believe. What he is doing is purposely done in "MY OPINION", that he stay in control to bring America down.

His birth certificate never allowed to be viewed and Law there "PROTECTS IT" and how convenient he was born in Hawaii. I lived there for a couple of years and it is one of the biggest controlled states by various tribesman, all are Syndicated and they each hold power there. Very different from any other State I have lived in, and I have lived in New York, Calif, Texas and Hawaii.

There tribal war that I saw going on while in Hawaii, one of my dear friends was killed because of it. I left the Island never to go back. The State of Hawaii is not anything in government set-up like in other states from what I was privy to with these groups who controlled everything in administrating Laws and holding offices there was always based upon Laws that protected the tribesman of different countries.....it is interesting now that I reflect back on that time how appropriate it is, that is where Obama birth certificate is located.

If everything Lord Mockton has said is true, then America is in great trouble and it does seem he is correct. We will just have to wait and see I suppose.

In Christ's love

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

What a Face Hawaiian Tribesmen, sound a lot like Chicago Politicians. What a Face

I know the dreams that I had concerning "O", all point to the demise of our nation. That is why I am frevently praying that GOD will remove him and reverse the damage this man is doing. You mentioned his Birth Cert. I agree, that it can not be located, ( because there isn't one) and with some of the things that "O" has done, (without the will of the American People) that he can be removed, and even imprisoned. It would of course be the first time in American History, that such an action takes place. This of course is speculation, but if this happened, any and all of "O's" decision making policies, would in effect, become null and void. Even on a world level. But the reprocussions would still ensue.

We are spiraling ever towards the a/c and the NWO.

GOD'S WORD tells us that this will happen.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by me2lord Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Susan wrote:
    What a Face Hawaiian Tribesmen, sound a lot like Chicago Politicians. What a Face

We are spiraling ever towards the a/c and the NWO.

GOD'S WORD tells us that this will happen.

Yes, we are on a downward spiral and the bad things upon the earth will continue as the wicked will become more wicked...just continue to stay close to our Lord and he will lead us through this.

I got sad news today as a wonderful sister on Christian forum, died last friday at 42 yrs...Kim her husband was Mel...I loved her graciousness and her zeal for God. She and I didn't view all things the same, but it didn't matter between us, as we both knew the love of Christ and we shared that love between the two of us and I had such great times with her...you might have known her...

In Christ's love
    Vickie

me2lord
    Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Me2lord, I also got the sad news, regarding Kim. Praying that the LORD will comfort her husband and her family.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: