The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Dream of 1/11/11

Go down

Dream of 1/11/11 Empty Dream of 1/11/11

Post by Susan Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 am

This is my dream from last night. When I woke up this morning, I was still very much in dream state. I remembered most of the dream. Here is the dream:

In the beginning of the dream, I was in a warehouse, that had not been used in a long time. There was a couple looking at the warehouse, for a business. They were both dark complected, but not from the Middle East, but looked to be Italian or French. They wanted to use the space to sell furiture. I remember that they were very gracious. Once the deal was made, and they had gotten a contract on the warehouse; they invited my and my daughters to have a preview look. It was really set up nice. They had one section cordoned off, with tables and chairs. And another room, towards the back of the warehouse, was also set up with tables and chairs. I commented on the lights. The lighting sytem was old and did not work properly. The man said the lights were on a list of things that still needed attention. I sugessted table lamps, since the warehouse would be dark, at night. But there was plenty of natural light, during the day. The wife said she wanted to bring a little mid-eastern flare into the grand opening. She seemed to like having fun, and making the mood festive. She wanted to know if my daughters would participate. She asked them to dress up like belly dancers. I remember in the dream, my girls were in their early teens. (My girls are much older now.) They were excited about dressing up. The woman brought out the costumes, that had many scarfs in a mulitude of colors. The girls went to try on the costumes, and we continued talking about the grand opening. The girls were covered from head to foot with the scarfs, not scantly dressed at all. (I don't remember them actually dancing, only dressing up.I do not remember them dressing up for the grand opening. ) On opening night, there were several people who came to check out the new store. People were commenting on the low prices, and such exquisive furnishings. Many sells were happening. People were enjoying the area set up with tables, and the woman was serving refreshments.

The dream changes. I am in a High School classroom, with a childhood friend. The teacher had given me a dress to wear, made of blue Jean material, like a jumper. The dress was so that I would not mess up my own clothes. She gave one to each girl in the classroom, and the boys got a blue jean overalls. My friend, who was not in that class, liked the dress and wanted to try it on. I let her try it on, because I really didn't like the dress. We are sitting in another classroom, and the teacher that had given me the dress came in. She sits down. The teacher in this classroom, begins talking about current events. Two names are mentioned, Mit Romney, Mike Huckabee. According to the teacher, Mit Romney and Mike Huckabee were both running for president.

The last thing I remember as I woke up, was we were to read Ralph Waldo Emmerson poetry.

The dream ends.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of 1/11/11 Empty Re: Dream of 1/11/11

Post by Susan Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Republican Presidential Contenders for 2012
    ABC News' Early Look at Top GOP Presidential Hopefuls and Their Chances of Winning Nomination

Excerpt:

The list is dominated by GOP governors and former governors, including familiar faces such as Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee, and newcomers to the presidential race, such as Tim Pawlenty and Newt Gingrich.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2012-republican-presidential-candidates-abc-news-guidebook/story?id=12164311&page=1

In the dream, it opens in a warehouse with faulty lighting. Darkness represents sin and it is not of GOD.

I'll post more of the INTERPRETATION, as the LORD leads.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum