The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Are you broken for HIM?

Go down

Are you broken for HIM? Empty Are you broken for HIM?

Post by Susan Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am

This is something that I have had on some of my blogs and also in my personal reminder, for several years now. It is a reminder of what JESUS did for me and for you.

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned into fables. But watch thou in all things, endure all afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry." 2 Timothy 4:2-5 (KJV)

It's not about me, its about HIM. Are you broken for HIM?

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him, stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and by his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53: 3-5 (KJV)

" He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and judgement: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut out of the land of the living: for transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was there any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed,he shall prolong his days,and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bear the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors." Isaiah 53: 7-12 (KJV)

"If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give peace unto wrath: for it is written, Vengence is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome with good." Romans 12:17-21 (KJV)

"For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethern, and kinsfolks, and friends, and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. ...For these be the days of vengence, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." Luke 21:15-17, 22 (KJV)

"The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your place." Exodus 14:14 (KJV)
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum