The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Temple

2 posters

Go down

The Temple Empty The Temple

Post by Susan Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

There will be a day when the TEMPLE is rebuilt, and daily offerings are being made. The anti-christ, will set up a statue, of himself, within the Temple, and begin sacrifices unto himself.

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Mark 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. 10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations. 11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. 12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. 13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The people, the Jews in the NATION of ISRAEL. There are some, in the NATION of ISRAEL, that will fall. Not all who abide in Israel, are Jews. You have to take this into consideration.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Temple Empty Re: The Temple

Post by Susan Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Using an outside source: The Temple Institute

The Temple Institute (in Hebrew, Machon HaMikdash), founded in 1987, is a non-profit educational and religious organization located in the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem's Old City. The Institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Biblical commandment to build the Holy Temple of G-d on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Our short-term goal is to rekindle the flame of the Holy Temple in the hearts of mankind through education. Our long-term goal is to do all in our limited power to bring about the building of the Holy Temple in our time. Thus, the Institute's efforts include raising public awareness about the Holy Temple, and the central role that it occupies in the spiritual life of mankind. The many areas of activities conducted by the Institute combine research, seminars, publications, and conferences, as well as the production of educational materials.
    http://www.templeinstitute.org/main.htm

We can glean from this, that the plans are to build the Temple, within our times. The plan to build the Temple, in the same location, as the first Temple, Mount Moriah. The Temple Institute, is already making objects to be used within this Temple, and have the cornerstone. Some sacrifices, have begun, outside the building of this temple, already. For more on the time line, and scriptures:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/creation_timeline_1.htm

From this source, we see that an effort is being made, to build the Third Temple, and begin sacrifices, according to the Old Testament, Levitical Laws.

We also know that this source, believes that the Temple must be built in order for MESSIAH to come. What does the BIBLE say?
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Why the Temple, must be built.

Exodus 25:8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. 9 According to all that I show thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Building of the 1st Temple

1 Samuel 2

2 Samuel 7

1 Kings 5

1 Chronicles 17:10 And since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the LORD will build thee an house.11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 pm

According to the WORD, it took seven years to build this Temple.

1 Kings 6

Archaeological evidence continues to surface regarding the first Temple. I add this news article, which gives some dates, regarding when the first Temple was built.

First Temple artifacts found in Jerusalem

Excerpts:

Archaeologists in Israel are confirming the discovery of traces of the First Temple built by King Solomon more than 800 years before the birth of Christ.

The location of the find may aid scholars in reconstructing the dimensions and boundaries of the Temple Mount as it existed between the 9th and 5th centuries BCE.

The First Temple was destroyed in 422 BCE.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2007/10/22/First-Temple-artifacts-found-in-Jerusalem/UPI-76441193064406/
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Dedication of the First Temple:

1 Kings 8

Approximately 400 years later, the Temple is destroyed, on the 9th of Av, 586 B.C.E.

2 Kings 24

(I'll be back to continue this study)
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adstar Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:40 am

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

An image is a depiction of something produced on a flat surface. What is being revealed here is not a statue but a picture that moves.

And what technology has been developed just last century that makes this prophecy a real possibility in our times?

Simple the TV in its many forms is able to produce an image that moves and specks and to the uneducated eye is alive.

So maybe the image of the beast is simply a large public display screen that the anti-christ will use to deliver his message.

Lets imagine many of these large public display screens set up in cities all over the world. And when ever the image of the anti-christ appeared on one everyone in the vicinity would bow down immediately and worship. Would that not be a good way to catch out those who refused to worship the beast. Of course those who refuse to worship the beast would not be bowing down would they.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar
    Members

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Adstar, great thoughts!

Jumping ahead, just a bit, but the Temple must be rebuilt in order to fill this PROPHECTIC WORD, from JESUS:

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

(I'll get back on track with this study continuing with 2nd Temple, soon.)
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down