The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

The Lord has answered my prayer

2 posters

Go down

The Lord has answered my prayer Empty The Lord has answered my prayer

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:41 pm

The Lord has answered my prayers about my Dr. appt today. Dr Santoso said that he got all the cancer when he done my surgery on March 9. He said some cancer cells may have gotten away but if I do what he says I should be ok. The type of cancer was called endometrial cancer. I don't know much about it yet but I'm not too worried right now. I don't have to see him for another 6 months but he wants me to have a second opion about whether or not I'm gonna need radation treatment. He don't think I will but he wants me to double check with this radation Dr to make sure. He said I'm healing very well. I can start doing some things without help now but no driving for 2 more weeks (dang it lol). I must listen to my body also. If it says too much housework then I'm to stop and rest. Please keep me in your prayers that the cancer don't come back and that I don't have to have radation treatments. Thanks all for your prayers and THANK YOU GOD FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The Lord has answered my prayer Empty Re: The Lord has answered my prayer

Post by Susan Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 am

PRAISE the LORD! Seesia, I'm gald that Dr. Santoso got all the cancer. Please do have that second opinion done, just to be sure. Take it easy, for the next six weeks, and let your body regain its strength. The housework will wait, it always does! Wink

flower I'm planning on our celebration get together, at the end of this 6 weeks! flower Now, there's something for all of us to look forward to. It should be nice and warm by then. sunny

FATHER, we thank you for HEALING Seesia of cancer. We thank you for JESUS and for all the things that HE has done, to make this possible. FATHER, we ask that Seesia continue healing, and that there will be no need for radiation treatments, in the future. WE can't stop PRAISING YOU, for this MIRACLE HEALING! All HONOR and GLORY belongs to YOU. Thank you FATHER, for YOUR LOVE, MERVY and GRACE, upon this sweet and dear sister, we love her, and we love YOU for placing her, in our lives. In JESUS PRECIOUS NAME, AMEN!

Here is HIS PROMISE:

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:23 pm

ty susan and such a lovely prayer. i know that He is always there. im so thankful and feel so blessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BornTwice Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Praising the Lord with you!
    BornTwice
    BornTwice
    Members

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:42 am