The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Sing Sunday, my cup is running over!

Go down

Sing Sunday, my cup is running over! Empty Sing Sunday, my cup is running over!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:30 am

Not to long ago I came asking for pray for this area of my life and now, it is answered but I have so much more than I could have thought about on my own. G-d is streaching me in this area of my life. I am leading worship time from children my daughters age at church, and even though it wasnt in an area that I thought about befor, and seems so small from the other areas to be singing in, I find it some much more than I did when I started. I sing with my daughter, and that is really nice to have the chance to do. I get to see the other kids her around her, watch her and see just what is in worshipping G-d. I get to help them lear to worship G-d in many ways, and it more more than just an game, or fun time. I seen my own husband tired up and the other parents sneak in to see what their own children are doing, the adults might out number the kids Laughing. Anyway, I am so exsited to help in the way I am to the paster of the children. I am so exsited about this, and just how I feel so stratched and can see that the grouth is good as I am going through it.

I was just at the worship practice for Sunday, and it was wonderful. After words, with much thanks from the worshipleader for me joining them, I was than told that he over heard at the board meeting that I had a good report, and endless thanks from the kids paster for the help that I have done. That was way cool to hear, so I have been of help as well as having fun. I feel spoiled by my Kind and Lord! cheers

As I was but a year ago that I was being blocked from those incharged from being used at all. Just looking what the mighty hand of G-d has done. I give you praise My Father for you gift, you stand up an make ground for me, and the love I longed to show you. You shut up the mouth of those that was blocking me, but heared my crys as well as prayers from them. Your grace on all have been beautiful, and I can see you blessings, they are many! IN Jesus sweet and wonderful name, amen! cheers

hugs!

Back to top Go down

Sing Sunday, my cup is running over! Empty Re: Sing Sunday, my cup is running over!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:16 am

ladyofvictory, Praise the LORD! cheers I am glad you are being blessed and a blessing to others in this work.

Back to top Go down

Sing Sunday, my cup is running over! Empty Re: Sing Sunday, my cup is running over!

Post by Susan Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 am

Praising the LORD with you ladyofvictory! It is a wonderful feeling to be used by the LORD in such a beautiful way. sunny cheers
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:32 am

I am just going to keep adding to this post things G-d is doing in my life. Keeping it all together.

I am getting the wonderful chance to painting four paintings to rais money for the El Selvador tripe that a women in my church is doing.

One is and ocean sean, almost done...
    It is of a boats straching the beach there, and a little man on the side dragging a fishing net. So pretty.

Second one it of a mountain sean there.

Third one is of a sheep with the sun signing behind him. Just a beautiful and peaceful picture the womens son took. He is very good.

Fouth is of a picture of her daughter standing on a part of the mountain, cloudy mountains behind her, and she has her arms stratched out, like the cross, and is looking up. It is a wow, type of picture.

I have the boats to finish on the first one, and need pray that I will have great work time, I need to get these pictures done, so they can get the money for the trips.

Thanks for your prays

Hugs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Those sound like wonderful subjects to paint. Can't wait to see the finished paintings.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down