The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 16:17-18

Go down

John 16:17-18 Empty John 16:17-18

Post by clark thompson Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 am

John 16:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
    18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

John 16:17-18 New International Version (NIV)

17 At this, some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?” 18 They kept asking, “What does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.”

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

17 The disciples could not understand that Jesus had to die for sin, they also didn’t understand that they would be who the Lord used by the Holy Spirit to grow the church. With us knowing what happened it is clear to us but we also have things the Lord does in our lives that are clear maybe to people close to us but we cant seem to understand, in these cases we can pray for understanding but we need to make sure we keep following Him.

18 It meaning a little while, meant it would soon happen but they weren’t going to understand until it happened, sometimes in life we don’t understand until the Lord does it and then we are like, OH!

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down