The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

John 17:9-12

Go down

John 17:9-12 Empty John 17:9-12

Post by clark thompson Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:57 am

John 17:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
    9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
    10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
    11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
    12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:9-12 New International Version (NIV)

9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 We should pray for other Christians but are to also pray for those who are yet to become Christians. Jesus knew His were even though not all had come to Him yet, we don’t though, so we should pray for the faith of all.

10 We are coheirs with Christ. We are joined to Christ by the Holy Spirit coming in us as Christians, He is our birth right.

11 Jesus was going to die and then go back to heaven soon at this point, today He is in heaven. Jesus is watching over us and trying to protect us, often times we may cause trouble in our own lives that He is attending to keep us from but He will keep us safe if we follow Him, we will one day be brought into His glory without the flesh being a problem.

12 Jesus doesn’t lose track of us or forget that we are His.

clark thompson
    Members

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum