The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

Fingernails popping off

Go down

Fingernails popping off Empty Fingernails popping off

Post by Susan Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 pm

After much prayer, I have decided to post these dreams. I've asked for prayer from some here, concerning these and have received confirmation to an interpretation. I'm asking for the interpretation to be posted, soon. Please pray concerning these dreams. The two dreams were consecutive and I dreamed them around Valentines Day, this year.

The first dream:

I dreamt that Obama's finger nails were popping off. And, that I was trying to put them back on. It was weird, because I remember this as if I am outside of my body while doing this. ( I don't think the dream really has to do with Obama, but possibly with a particular political viewpoint.)

In the second dream, I am being bitten on the fingertips, by snakes. The snakes are non-posionous.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fingernails popping off Empty Re: Fingernails popping off

Post by Susan Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 am

The following quotes are the interpretation given by crownalphabetseven, on another Christian forum. I have her permission to share these here.

Sent 17 February 2010 - 02:51 PM

The first dream:

I dreamt that Obama's finger nails were popping off. And, that I was trying to put them back on. It was weird, because I remember this as if I am outside of my body while doing this. ( I don't think the dream really has to do with Obama, but possibly with a particular political viewpoint.)

FINGER IS A DIGIT (1)
    The finger is 1, meaning #1, as in the Office of Pres.

. . . each finger nail (Vau) is representing the nail bed of each finger nail, meaning
    the nail in Hebrew, is 6, meaning 6 x 10 digits (10 finger's) = 60

The 60 is pointing toward the dark night of the soul, the 60 is revealing the
    backbone, the spinal area of support (lack of support) in our government.

So the 10 finger nails, popping off, are about the pillar foundation covenants
    of the nail/Vau, in our civilization as a nation called America, popping off,
    our covenants like the 10 commandments, are popping off.

And like the 10 czars of prophecy, . . . they pop off from the anti-christ/beast.
    Meaning the outsourcing of the 10 popped off entities, are rulers . . .

In the second dream, I am being bitten on the fingertips, by snakes. THe snakes are non-posionous.

The next dream, a continuance message . . .

. . . Now you (the dreamer) see the same 10 fingers, as 10 fingertips, on your hands, bringing the
    event into your State, your local government changes, related to the degradation
    of America. Something happening in your neighborhood, neck of the woods.

The snake is the transformation of each bitten fingertip, being injured, being
    attacked, however, not killed, . . . due to the snakes bite on 10 fingertips, these
    snakes are not posionus.

Sent 17 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

You are very welcomed.

Also, . . .

Summary:
    What you are seeing (Ayin/discernment) . . . happening on a World level of
    abnormal functions of the HANDS of a man, reveals the distorted hand,
    the distinction of the nail bed, popping off 10 finger's.

Could be #1-10, actions to happen unfolding from the date of the dream,
    into the future.

10 actions events happening from the date of the dream. And in torture
    the enemy removes the fingernails.

- - -

For you the dreamer, to experience some of this torture, some of this
    warning, on your 10 digits, means that from the date of the dream,
    you could be looking at 10 minutes, 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months, etc.

To the event you dreamed about the snakes at your fingertips.

Note:
    You can post this interp anywhere you decide is of benefit. Not an issue.

Much Love,

Betty

Sister,

Since your dream was in and around the Valentines Day 2010, have you considered this conjecture of February 10th, representing the 10 fingernails and the 10 fingertips ?

http://en.wikipedia....iki/February_14
    February 14 is the 45th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 320 days remaining until the end of the year (321 in leap years).

February 14 is internationally known as Valentine's Day, a holiday celebrating love and affection between intimate companions.

FEBRUARY 14, 1803 – Chief Justice John Marshall declares that any act of U.S. Congress that conflicts with the Constitution is void.

See the parallel between Feb. 14, 1803 political conflict topic, versus Feb. 14, 2010 ?

I believe the two dreams are interlinked to the 10th Amendment, and the following discord in

politics . . . specific that caught my eye was, National Health Care Nullification – As of March 2010,

see below, and I think you will agree, why the fingernails popping off, was a sign of the popping

off/off/void/termination attempt against the 10th Amendment rights of the people.

And then since you sister in the dream, tried to replace, put back in place, the popping off,

the 2nd dream expresses, the results, targeting you received from trying to replace the

popped 10 fingernails( 10th amendment ), by YOUR fingertips (10 digits), by snakes, reptilian

creatures, legislative slithering, . . . not lethal, not deadly, however, bitten is bitten, and the

10 digits are bitten, injured, attacked. Just like the 10th amendment is bitten, injured,

attacked.

excerpt

http://www.thefreedi....com/slithering

slith·er (slr)

v. slith·ered, slith·er·ing, slith·ers
    v.intr.
    1. To glide or slide like a reptile. See Synonyms at slide.
    2. To walk with a sliding or shuffling gait.
    3. To slip and slide, as on a loose or uneven surface.
    v.tr.
    To cause to slither.
    n.
    A slithering movement or gait.

excerpt
    http://en.wikipedia....es_Constitution

The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) of the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791. The Tenth Amendment restates the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the national government nor prohibited to the states by the constitution of the United States are reserved to the states or the people.

[] History and case law

The Tenth Amendment is similar to an earlier provision of the Articles of Confederation: "Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled."[1] After the Constitution was ratified, some wanted to add a similar amendment limiting the federal government to powers "expressly" delegated, which would have denied implied powers.[2] However, the word "expressly" ultimately did not appear in the Tenth Amendment as ratified, and therefore the Tenth Amendment did not amend the Necessary and Proper Clause.

The Tenth Amendment Center, an organization seeking to promote the concept of state sovereignty, has gathered information on various actions taken by state legislatures in protest to current federal actions. The actions involve issues on both the conservative and liberal ends of the political spectrum.

State Sovereignty Resolutions ("10th Amendment Resolutions") – During 2009, "state sovereignty resolutions" or "10th Amendment Resolutions" were introduced in the legislatures of 37 states; in seven states the resolutions passed (Alaska, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Tennessee). As of March 2010[update], resolutions were introduced into the legislatures of 19 states; the resolution has passed in four states (Alabama, South Carolina, Utah, and Wyoming).[3]

State Sovereignty Bills ("10th Amendment Bills") – As of March 2010[update], in four states (Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, and Oklahoma) Tenth Amendment supporters have introduced "State Sovereignty Bills" (one step beyond the Resolution stage discussed above), which would mandate action against what the state legislature perceives as unconstitutional federal legislation; none have made it passed the introductory stage.[4]

Firearms Freedom Act Legislation and Federal Gun Laws Nullification – As of March 2010[update], resolutions have been introduced in the legislatures of 26 states that would "declare[] that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states". During 2009 the legislation passed in Montana and Tennessee and during 2010 the legislation passed in South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.[5] South Carolina has taken the issue one step further: in 2010 a bill was introduced which would effectively nullify all gun registration laws within the state.[6]

Medical Marijuana Laws – As of March 2010[update], 14 states (Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington) have passed legislation which permit the use of medicinal marijuana.[7] California has a proposed November 2010 constitutional amendment which would go one step further, and legalize marijuana use by persons over age 21 for any purpose whatsoever.[8] The Obama Administration announced in October 2009 that it advised federal prosecutors not to target medicinal marijuana users, or their suppliers, in states that have passed such laws.[9]
    REAL ID Act – As of March 2010[update], 25 states (beginning with Maine in 2007) have passed legislation and/or resolutions which opposed this legislation. Though the legislation is still on the books, its implementation has been delayed on several occasions and is currently not being enforced.[10]

National Health Care Nullification – As of March 2010[update], 30 states have introduced legislation which would declare certain provisions of any proposed national health care bill to be null and void within the state; the legislation passed in Arizona, Idaho, Utah, and Virginia.[11] Such provisions include mandatory participation in such a system as well as preserving the right of a patient to pay a health care professional for treatment (and for the professional to accept it) outside of a single-payer system. Arizona's legislation passed as a proposed constitutional amendment, to be submitted to the voters in 2010.[12] On February 1, 2010, the Virginia Senate took a stand against a key provision of a proposed federal health care overhaul, passing legislation declaring that Virginia residents cannot be forced to buy health insurance. On March 17, 2010, the Governor of Idaho signed a bill requiring the Attorney General to sue the Federal Government if Idaho residents are required to buy health insurance.[13]

"Bring the Guard Home" – As of March 2010[update], seven states have introduced legislation which would permit the Governor of the state to recall any National Guard troops from overseas deployments (such as in Iraq and Afghanistan); the bills failed in Maryland and New Mexico.[14]
    Constitutional Tender – As of March 2010[update], seven states have introduced legislation which would seek to nullify federal legal tender laws in the state by authorizing payment in gold and silver or a paper note backed 100% by gold or silver; the legislation failed in Colorado and Montana.[15]

"Cap-and-trade" Nullification – As of March 2010[update], four states have introduced legislation which would nullify any proposed federal emissions regulation under the "cap and trade" model); none have advanced beyond the introductory stage.[16]

State Sovereignty and Federal Tax Funds Acts – As of March 2010[update], three states have introduced legislation which would require businesses (and in some cases, individuals) to remit their Federal tax payments to the state Treasurer (or equivalent body) for deposit into an escrow fund. If the state Legislature determined that a portion of the federal budget was not constitutional, or if the federal government imposed penalties or sanctions upon the state for creating the fund, then the money would be withheld.) None have advanced beyond the introductory stage[17]

"Sheriffs First" Legislation – As of March 2010[update], three states have introduced legislation which would make it a crime for any federal agent to make an arrest, search, or seizure within the state without getting the advanced, written permission of the sheriff of the county in which the event would take place); none have advanced beyond the introductory stage.[18]
    "Federal Land" Legislation – As of February 2010[update], Utah has introduced legislation to allow the use of Eminent domain on federal land. Rep. Christopher Herrod has introduced the bill in a state where the Federal Government controls over 60% of the land. The effort has the full support of Republican Attorney General Mark Shurtleff, who would have to defend the law. The proposal includes setting aside $3 million for legal defense.[19]

"Nullification of Federal Intrastate Commerce Regulation" – As of March 2010[update], four states have introduced legislation which would nullify federal regulation of commerce and activities which are solely within the boundaries of a state and which do not cross state lines. The Virginia legislation has passed one house.[20]

This post has been edited by crownsevenalphabet: 23 March 2010 - 08:44 AM
    FEBRUARY 14, 1803 – Chief Justice John Marshall declares that any act of U.S. Congress that conflicts with the Constitution is void.

See the parallel between Feb. 14, 1803 political conflict topic, versus Feb. 14, 2010 ?

I believe the two dreams are interlinked to the 10th Amendment, and the following discord in

politics . . . specific that caught my eye was, National Health Care Nullification – As of March

2010, and I think you will agree, why the fingernails popping off, was a sign of the

popping off/off/void/termination attempt against the 10th Amendment rights of the people.

And then since you sister in the dream, tried to replace, put back in place, the popping off,

the 2nd dream expresses, the results, targeting you received from trying to replace the

popped 10 fingernails( 10th amendment ), by YOUR fingertips (10 digits), by snakes, reptilian

creatures, legislative slithering, . . . not lethal, not deadly, however, bitten is bitten, and

the 10 digits are bitten, injured, attacked. Just like the 10th amendment is bitten, injured,

attacked.

THE POINT IS, several items of freedom, not just the health care bill, are one by one
    unfolding, under the 10th amendment laws.

The health care bill is only one, of many, which the 10 fingernails, 10 fingertips,
    are 10 digits, related to our American rights of liberty under the 10th Amendment.

No doubt, in my mind on the interp.

Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 am

I have to say too, that the close up of "O's" hands while he was signing the bill into law, was confirmation, that the hands in the first dream, were indeed Obama's.

Needless to say, I have been praying about these two dreams for about one month now. At first, I thought the two dreams were a warning about a SPIRITUAL ATTACK. ( and they may well be a spiritual warning, to all GOD'S PEOPLE.) Through much prayer and some spiritaul guidance,I have really begin to see that there was even more going on in these dreams. I do believe that these dreams have something to do with recent health care legislation, but also something much more sinister. All day today, I have been reminded about the 10 horns, and the 3 that will be done away with. Then, I read this in Daniel 7:

Daniel 7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The second dream, the non-posionous snakes, shows that even though an evil (bite) has been allowed, no harm will come from it. GOD still protects HIS Children.

Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. 9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: