The LORD is my Shepherd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Homekeeper

A call to…

• reuse when you can
  • make do with what you have
  • seek out and use local agriculture
  • to make what you can for home use
  • make everything you can from scratch
  • to seek out and learn new ways to be frugal
  • to develop a spirit of creativity in managing your home
  • to feed and clothe your family well, but to live within your means.

Use it up! Wear it out!
    Make it do or Do Without!

• http://christianhomekeeper.org/
    A peronal Journey of being a Christian _ BLOG

Please stop by and check out my blog.

http://thelordismyshepherd.sosblog.com/index.htm

As in the Days of Noah...sexual perversions and diviants

Go down

As in the Days of Noah...sexual perversions and diviants Empty As in the Days of Noah...sexual perversions and diviants

Post by Susan Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. 21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: 22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
    2 Peter 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb (ancestor of the donkey) speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Last edited by Susan on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

As in the Days of Noah...sexual perversions and diviants Empty Re: As in the Days of Noah...sexual perversions and diviants

Post by Susan Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:15 pm

The Bible talks about human lusts and behaviors that are a desecration to God. In this sense, they are un-natural to the way in which God created man and woman. The background given in Genesis first few chapters, states the God created man after God's image. Out of man's rib, He created man's helpmate, a woman. Since the time of the original sin in the garden of Eden, man and woman, have lived with selfish desires, and lusts of the flesh. Noah's time was no different than much of what we are seeing today. Sinful nature and pleasure seeking gratification being put above God. Lot left Sodom and Gomorah, because of these sin natures, and God destroyed both cities. As long as man has been in sin, God has been seeking us out, to save us from that sin. Some of the verses are very grafic in describing the actual sins. Others are somewhat vauge, but you still know the exact lust behavior shown in the verses. Anyone, who is living in these sins, when Jesus returns to take his Bride in the Rapture, will, know their guilt then...

I believe the 7 years of tribulation is God's last call for salvation, before His final judgement is rendered.

Everyone, who has ever lived and died or are taken in the rapture, will face God in their personnal judgement and either live eternally with God or in eternal damnation.

So, saying that, I must tell you, that I do not take this task lightly.

If ever in history, now, we need to pay attention to what we are doing that goes against the natural use of our bodies, and our minds. Jesus, paid the price for all sins of all people upon the Cross at Calvary. You have a free will to choose to accept Him as a personnal Savior or choose a false prophet and an anti-christ.

YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE!

There will be no more doubts of being saved, or of there being a God, or any other thoughts concerning, no god. This goes back to the basic concept of Good Vs. Evil. But on a much larger and grander scale. I have presented many scriptures so far to help you see Bible Prophecy happening thus far in recent history. This has been done by the leading of God and my prayers!

If you do not know Jesus, as your personnal Savior and want to know Him, let someone know on this post. Please, don't make the wrong choice for eternity. There is a place to go here to find our how to become a Christian....

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com/bible-study-f7/is-there-really-hope-for-me-t87.htm

....any questions that you need answered, please post them. Someone will answer you. I have added some verses at the bottom of this page and a sinner's prayer...if you feel led by God to repent of your old human self, and take on what God offers us through the Salvation freely given us by Jesus Christ!

Ok, with this being said, I must get on to the scriptures regarding Sexual Perversions and deiviants....

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Leviticus 20:9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. 10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. 11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. 13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. 15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. 18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. 19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. 20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. 21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Judges 19:22 Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him. 23 And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly. 24 Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.

Jeremiah 3:9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

Joel 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

God does not want any of us to live in sinfulness. Sin in itself is a selfish and a human act against God. Revelation 17:5, is expressly what the false prophet and the anti-christ is all about....Over a 7 year period, God will allow this evil to rule, but after the 7 years is up, Jesus will return in VICTORY!

In the final judgement, if your name is not in HIS BOOK OF LIFE, you will suffer the same fate as the anti-christ and false prophet, and Satan and all the fallen angels, and will burn for eternity in a lake of fire. I beleive this is a litteral place of exisitance and it is ETERNAL!

Today's headlines are full of sinful nature in the forms of sexual perversions and deviants. Our jail systems are full of them and even the internet has preditors seeking out whom they can destroy through these acts of lust upon un-suspecting children and even on nieve adults! I do not want anyone do die an eternal death in the Lake of fire.....it will be eternal torture, as your body and flesh will burn but not be consumed!

There is an answer and HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST! He came to seek and to save a lost and dying world. He fulfilled all the Hebrew prophecies and He is coming again, very, very soon. Don't miss out on Jesus!

Ok, so you know that you are a sinner....what do you need to do.....What does God's WORD; the Bible say, about this? Are you ready to receive God's Salvation?

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." Proverbs 14:12

"But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear." Isaiah 59:2

"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

"That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ." 1 Timothy 2:5

"For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God." 1 Peter 3:18

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

If you want to accept Jesus as your personnal Savior right now, I am offering a short Prayer to help you...you can also say it to God any way you want, as long as you do so In Jesus Name.....

Lord, I come to you right now a sinner. I am ready to repent of my sins and ask Jesus to come into my heart. Receive me now and cleanse me with Jesus Blood. I want to be changed inside and out! Help me to learn Your Word and to hide it in my heart. Teach me to pray to you each day. Guide my footsteps to YOU FATHER. Thank you for sending Your Son, Jesus, to die in my place on the Cross at Calvary. He did that for me, although I did not deserve it. Guide me in the path that I need to go, In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, you need to let us know....post something to me here or on this forum...we will help you in the next steps of faith! God Bless you and Keep you all.
    Susan
    Susan
    Admin

Number of posts : 5774
    Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://lordismyshepherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down